(14) a mis-reading?

Ayyeeee I'm back like I said I would be. :))) also I made a comment doing that and it made it into an emoji and I was just so confused.

——————-y/ns POV
So I'm just sitting here coffee all over my tittys. That's right I spilt COFEE on me. Ya no it is not fun, it hurt like a bitch and Erasurehead came down because he heard me Yelp and now I'm just a tad embarrassed.
I'm currently in my room changing. I'm just happy that it wasn't on my cloths, but instead it was on Toshi's because I can just wash it.

I pulled my hoodie over my head and felt the warmness of the thick material.
I checked my sweatpants for my money. There's a secret zipper pocket in the left pocket. (I have the hxh sweat pants for hypeland and it actually does have this and I was like really excited when I found it out for some reason)

"Y/n the idiots are here." Toshi said like he was still half asleep.
Oh god I'm actually pretty happy. But there's a weird feeling in my stomach. Nervousness???? I hope not there really cool people even though I'd never actually admit it but—

"I HEARD THAT YOU ASS WIPE"
You can guess of said that and it made Toshi roll his eyes.
I walked over to the front door to see Kiri, Denki, Katsuki, Mina, And Sero.
"Uhh yeah maybe don't yell." I said as I started walking out the door.

"That bitch ass mind control freak deserved it." Katsuki mumbled as he kicked rocks that were on the driveway.
"Okay y/n I'm so excited I'm gonna pick out all amazing cloths! Maybe so croptops or dresses. We can also see if that colors like pink, purple, yellow. OHHH we totally get you some dress with your figure you'd look so good in-"
I put my hand over her mouth.

"Mina as much as I thank you for helping me with this I don't wanna get that type of things. I like big cloths that cover me up. I wanna feel comfortable not like I'm going on a run way every day. You may like it but I don't." I uncover her mouth and her face is a little more red than before.

Denki walks between me and Mina and slings his arm around me.
"Hey y/n we can go to my favorite store to get t shirts from. And I think they're your style." He seems really excited.

"Ya y/n we'll help you get a full closet in no time. Your only issue is money though. I don't really have that much but I-"
"Kiri I have my own money you don't need to spend yours on my."
I say after cutting him of.

"How did you get it? You don't seem to have a job?" Sero chimes in.
"I think most of you know my now that I was an assassin forcefully working with L. O. V. When I would get a job The Boss gave me a few bucks from each one. I think it was mostly for food but there was this really nice guy who got me food when he was out. So I didn't need to spend my money." I said thinking back to Dabi.

"Wait if it was forced that you work with them then wouldn't you just run away at the first chance you got?" Mina asked.
Ahhh I have to explain so much.
"About a year and a half after they first took me in the planted a chip in my head to track me. I was pretty smart not tryna brag or anything but I kinda ripped open the stitches and took it out. I just always kept it on me. I had to find a place that they could still sense my pulse." I looked around and everyone looked shocked. With Katsukis eye brow raised I could tell he was also interested.
Shit shit shit they're gonna ask more questions.

"Wait how do you know they aren't tracking you now??" Denki yelled.

"Well they in graved it into my brain that if you get captured by a hero you need to off your self. Me dieing (wait how tf do you spell die-ing???) then something like this to happen. I said on the first day if you can recall I tried jumping off the building that Eraser found me on but he ended up catching me. Buuuttt I threw down the chip first so they would think I actually offed my self. That's also why my hair is like a knock of Repunzle they never gave me a hair cut after that. " I said looking down at my feet.