Vs. Katsuki

I walked into the arena knowing that this will be the last time.
Well I don't have a plan so I'll probably lose if I don't use my quark. But do I wanna put in the effort? Nah
"Oi blood bitch you better use your fucking quark on me. I wanna fight you fair and square." Katsuki yelled at me making me snap back to the reality of the situation.

"But Katsuki is too much work." I said having my form resemble a kid having a break down in the store for not getting a toy.
"Would ya stop pouting. Fight me god damn it." He yelled at me with small explosions going off in the palms of his hands.

"BEGIN"
Shit

He ran towards me out stretching his left arm at me. I dodged to my left and cut on my arm and stomach a few times to let out my quark.
I used my blood to make a layer on the ground of the arena to feel his movements.
I close my eyes and concentrate on the vibrations his movements were making.

He aimed for my head and I ducked and went between his legs, so I'm now behind him, and kick in his right knee.
He kneels down and used it as a pivot to turn around and grab my arm.

He covered the cuts on my arm making half of the blood on the ground disappear. I reabsorbed the blood from my stomach and covered his explosions as he makes them. I do a chop to his neck making him cough profusely.

I do a handstand type thing and wrap my legs around his neck and making him fall back first to the ground. At this point my eye lids are starting to feel heavy and my arms feel like they have 10 pound weights attached to them.

He was trying his best to try and free him from my death grip on him. After his flailing for a few seconds he punches me square in the jaw. I don't budge though.
Shit I don't wanna win.
I wait for his to punch me once again but this time I act as though it was strong enough to get me off of him.
I fall on my back and he gets up walking to me. He straddles my wait and places his hand on my neck gripping firmly. After a few seconds I felt a little more tired so I deactivated my quark making him able to start up his quark. He yells something that I couldn't make out and felt heat engulfed my being. I used a thin layer of blood to stop damage to my face and body.

I hear a few noises and could feel my quark deactivate. My face felt wet as I slowly drift into unconsciousness.
————— Denki POV

Y/n has stopped moving under Bakugo. I'm totally not jealous or anything.
He was gripping her shoulder trying to shake her awake. He started yelling about her second quark and it not being a fare fight. I turn to Kiri to see his reaction to this.

"Y/n is so manly." He said looking like a kid who's parents just gave him a puppy.
I wonder why I feel so.... strange?
I feel bad for both of them. Bakugo just wanted a fare fight while y/n couldn't provide it with jeopardizing his and her safety. She over worked her self even though the fight only lasted 5 minutes. Using her blood to cover the entire ground of the arena must of taken a lot out of her.

Eventually midnight used her quark to put Bakugo to sleep. Thank god.
"Hey Kiri ima go see her in RGs' office. I'll catch up in a bit." I said standing up from my seat.
"Oh I get it don't worry about it. When she wakes up taller her her best bro said hi." He said waving as I walk off.

Walking through the hall I walk into Todoroki.
"Hey you feeling better?" I asked. He looked perfectly fine.
Other then the cuts and dirt on him from his fight.
"Oh ya I'm fine now. Thank you for your consideration for my well being." He stated while walking towards where I came from.

I kept walking until I got to RGs' office.
When I walked in I see y/n sleeping peacefully on a bed. He chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm. I take a seat near the bed and just kinda wait. I waited there for a while actually. I wanted to be the first one y/n woke up though.