(16) dorms

Y'all I fell asleep at 10 and ya boi has really bad nightmare so I only sleep like 3 hours so nows it's 1:30 and I have to do this once a week in person thing with my school so ima be tired.

——————

"As you may all know tomorrow you will move into you're dorms. So pack your shit and be ready." Eraserhead said as unenthusiastically as a voice could possibly get.
"Now go change, we're doing some agility training." He said walking out.
We all up and followed him out when a short green haired boy came up to me.
"Hey, um y/n I was wonder if you wanted to hang out with me, Uraraka, and Todoroki after school." He said looking up at me. I quark an eyebrow and the question.
"Why?" I said trying not to sound mean or anything because it wasn't my intention at all.

"Oh well you seem like a chill person. I mean other then the first day stuff. No to say that you we bad or anything, even though Kachan and Kaminari and to go to RGs' room but the doesn-" he was spewing before I cut him off.
"Okay okay I get it Izuku. Sure I'll come with you or whatever. But where
Exactly did you wanna go?" I question.

"We were thinking the cat caffe because it's a really chill place to go and study."
"Oh did you wanna study?" I asked back.
"Um no I was just saying." He said looking down at the ground as we walked.
"Okay I get it. I'll come just, here." I take out the phone I bought when we were out shopping.
"I got this a few days ago cool right?" I said softly smiling.

"Oh ya phones are cool and stuff." He said while putting in his contact information.
"Thanks for coming with us. We'll see you after school." He said running off.

—————we do be at the cat caffe though.

I walked through wearing large sweatpants, large graphic t (I imagine a rick and morty shirt) with a flannel overtop.
(This is just what I'm wearing but okay. I just have no imagination)
I open the door and the warmth of the inside greats me right away. I turn to my left and see Izuku, Ochako, And Shoto.

After a few steps a car rubbed their head on my leg. I leaned down and picked up the dark brown, long haired cat. She is incredibly soft I couldn't help but bring her up to my face, me planting a kiss on the top of her head and bringing her back down to my arms, like a mother holding her baby. I felt a soft smile creep among my face.

I walked up to the table and sat down in the empty part of the booth next to Shoto. I was on his right, his ice side making my left colder.
"Hey y/n, I see you already found a little friend." Izu said tilting his head to Match the cat.

"That is my personal favorite cat here." Shoto chimed in rubbing the cats head because it was the closest to him.
"You come her offer?" I said raising an eyebrow looking into his eyes waiting for him to return to gesture. He did while answering.
"Kind of. I used to come here a lot more when I was younger." He looked back to the cat while I just nod.

"So," I said looking across the table to Izu
"Why'd you want to come here?" I asked setting the cat in Shotos lap.
"Well I wanted to get to know you better. I don't know maybe we can be friends?" He said said shakily.
I guess he's scared of me.
Still.
"Dude chill I ain't gonna hurt you or anything." I said putting up my leg on the bench resting my right arm on my knee.
"Oh, no I do think that. I just kinda..." he trailed off.
"Ya,okay. I get it you don't have to explain." I said waving him off.

"You know y/n your quark is really cool." Ochako said.
"I guess." I said turning my attention to a cat the was walking up to the table we're currently sitting at.
She kept saying things about my quark and all I could thing was
This bitch....

"Uraraka no offense but I don't think y/n wants to talk about her quark." Shoto said making me turn my attention back to the conversation.
I made eye contact with him and just gave him a nod showing thanks for saying that for me.
(Y'all touch you from yurichin bitch club came on and I'm vibin)