First day of heroing

I walked with the principal down to my class.
"There you are y/n. I don't think the class knows of your arrival yet."
With that he knocks at the door and opens it.

"Principal nezu come on in." The voice said sluggishly. He walked in and motioned for me to stay put.
"Okay class of 1-A I'm happy to inform you that there's a new student joining you today."
He then motioned for me to come in. I do as he wants and walked in. I had my eyes glued to the floor with an emotionless face.

"Why don't you introduce yourself " he whispered to me.
I took a deep breath and looked up. I saw all eyes glued to me. I noticed a bright yellow head of hair that coat my eyes. We made eye contact and I kept my expressionless face and broke the eye contact before it was awkward. Jeeze he's so fucking bright it's like looking at the sun.

"Okay well I'm y/n and as you could of already guessed I'm joining your class."
After that whispers broke out and a green headed boy raised his hand.
"If you don't mind me asking, what's your quirk?" He looked kinda nervous but I guess that's fine. I mean he doesn't know me and I'm guessing I made an 'only okay' first impression on them.

"Well you see I have two. Actually you could break it down more and say I have hundreds but it's gonna take a while to explain." I said scratching the nape (haha attack on titan) of my neck.
"It's fine. I don't even know you other quark so I guess it's fine to explain it." The teacher said in a bored voice.
"Okay well my first quirk is called 'exchange' basically what ever harm I do to myself happens to the person I want to. The only thing is that I had to touch them in the past 24 hours and when I do this i get completely caught in a trance that only others can break me out off. I can very well end up killing my self because of it."

I hear people whisper about it. I guess they were also connecting the dotes as to why I'm wearing sweat pants instead of a skirt. I have so many scars. I look all hacked up. Sadly enough most of those scars aren't from my quark.

"Anyway my second ability is called 'blood work' basically I can manipulate my blood to do stuff. And here's the reason why I said I can technically say I have hundreds of quarks. I can make things like swords and weapons and stuff like that but I can basically create a whole new quark system. My specialty is called 'artist touch' and basically I made a paper or whatever out of my blood and I can draw things and make them come to life. I can also creat things like wings hover boards clones and much more." I let out out a sigh. I put in too much effort. I should of just left them in the dark about my ability. It's so much work explaining things to people.
"Right, and with that I'll be off. I want you to talk about the sports festival with them Aizawa."

(Okay so y/n is joining when the class gets informed about the sports festival. Good? Good. )
"Ah yes I suppose I have too. Y/n take a seat next to kaminari. Kaminari raise your hand." With that the blond raised his hand. I walked over to the seat next to him and sat down. (y/ is in seat 12 inbetween kami and bakugo)

"Hey y/n, I'm Denki Kaminari it's nice to meet you." He said with a smile.
I've been keeping my blank face this whole time.
"Nice to meet you I guess."
I didn't mean to sound harsh but I don't like to talk to people. This is one big joke I'm gonna leave here soon anyway.

"As I was saying the sports festival is coming up......."
I stopped paying attention at that point. I didn't care if I participated or not. I could tell people, mostly denki, were trying to get my attention but I kept looking at my desk. It's too much work to socialize.

"WHAT THE FUCK. IM TALKING TO YOU Y/N." A loud voice boomed in the room. The class fell silent.
"And?" I said back to look up to my left. I wanted to see how far he would take thing. I mean I haven't had a good fight in a while, it could be fun.

"DONT FUCKING ACT LIKE YOURE BETTER THEN ME." He stood up and slammed his desk. I peered up to see if Aizawa was paying attention. Thank god he was asleep because I was ready to have a good fight.
"FUCKING LOOK AT ME WHEN IM SPEAKING TO Y-". As he was saying that I took out my razor from my pocket lifted up my sleeve and cut my self. I could feel the red liquid flow out. I heard a few people gaps at this and I felt people's stares at me.
"what the fuck." He said this a surprisingly calm manner but don't get me wrong it was out of shock. That only made my grin grow wider and more twisted. I put my hand on his. It was my left hand and this made the blood fall in him. I looked up to see his shock. I then used my blood as ropes and tied it around his mouth so he couldn't talk.
"Y/n stop it you're going to hurt yourself and other. Nothing good can come from this." Denki spoke calmly. As he did this he put his hand on my shoulder.
Oh boy was that a mistake.
I grabbed the razor and started cutting at my wrist acting my 'exchange' quark (quark 2) and deactivated 'bloodwork' (quark1).
It let bakugo go and denki held his left wrist in pain. My eyes turned scarlet (kurapika who) as my blood lust took over. I cut my wrist again while laughing and watching denki experience this with me. I next held the blade up to my neck.
Everything went fuzzy for a second and I felt the breath get knocked out of my lungs. I felt my arms being pinned down next to me head and a body on top of me. It was Kaminari.
"Y/n snap out of it. I'm sorry but I gotta do this." With that he slapped my face. That was enough to break the blood lust. My eyes went back to my e/c dull tone. The laughing had stopped and I had the same blank expression on my face.
"My apologies for the out burst. Denki you need to get to the nurses office. So can you get off of me."
"Let go of the razor first." He retorted.
"No thank you."
"Looks like we're gonna get comfy here."
"No thank you. You need to go the RG to get those cuts treated you know. There's a saying I heard ' don't go around the mountain when you can go up the hill' do you know what that means?"
"N-no I don't." He said back.
"It means the most effective way to kill someone, if you wanted to kill them by slitting their wrists is but going upward. Also they can't put stitches on that. You just have to pray I didn't cut myself hard enough to kill you." At This point the whole class was freaking out. Aizawa was awoken from his nap too.
"Y/n I told you that while you're here you are not permitted to use your second quirk on anyone." He walked over to me and bent down to pick up the razor in my right hand. I know what he was going to do so I gripped it so he couldn't get it. I gripped it so tight that my hand started bleeding.
"Lucky for me I don't want to be here. I was forced to you and what ever pro hero's work here." I said back  Aizawa took out his phone and. Texted someone?? What what. Just then midnight walked in I already knew her quark.

"No you're not gonna do this to me. I told you from the start I never wanted to be here. I just wanted to jump off the build but you had to be there and pretend to care." At this point I had an expressionless face with tears forming in my eyes. I wasn't gonna cry because that's for the weak who can't do anything but cry and hope that that will salver their problems.

"I told you I'm a problem to everyone. I was prepared to kill pika pika over here."
"Okay ouch."
"I'm sorry I mostly thought it was funny, didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything."
"Oh nah man you good, you good."
As he was saying that I drifted off into unconscious.
"This...isn't...over. I'm going to leave. I shouldnt be here." And with that I feel asleep.
————
1543 words