(13) Eraserhead

Guess who just survived another suicide attempt. Ya it's ya boy so sorry for not like writing for a few weeks.  ———— 3rd person POV.

It's the day after the sports festival and obviously Bakugo didn't except the title of first place. They all had the next few days off of school.
Y/n and Denki still haven't done anything about their feelings for each other or have admitted that have these feelings, even though it's completely obvious.

——— y/ns POV.
I need to get cloths.
I still have only the one change of clothes that I wash at night and wear Toshi's cloths to bed.
I walked into Toshi's room to see him doing school work.

"Hey dude do you have anyone in class 1-As phone number?" I asked while standing in his door way.
"Why exactly?" He said not sparing me a glance.

"I wanted to buy cloths and I thought that maybe one of them would want to come along." I looked down at my feet.
They probably don't want to come. I'm not even worth their time.
"Hmm I got the red head, Kirishima I think." He said while looking at his phone. "He said something about my quark being manly and that he wanted to get to know me better."
Yup definitely Kiri.

"Can I call him?"

He handed me his phone and sat back down in his chair making it squeak.
"Give it back in ten." He said boredly while turning his attention back in the work sheet in front of him.
"Thanks by the way." Is all I said before walking into my room.
"Hello?" I heard the voice in the other end say. My door clicked as I shut it.
"Hey Kiri it's me."

"Oh hey what did you need?" He questioned. I layer down on the bed, my eyes looming over the ceiling.

"I know this will sound weird and stuff but I need clothes and was wondering if the people in your group wanted to help me." I let out a breath.
He'll say no. It's not worth his time. He's probably with his friends.

"Oh dude that sounds like fun." I heard him beam and a low disappointed grunt.

"I'll tell the bakusquad and we can go tomorrow. Just send me your address and we can pick you up."

"Okay. And I hope you finally make your move, tell Katsuki I said hi. " Is all I responded with and hung up. I held Toshi's phone to my chest and cracked a small smile.
He wants to spend time with me. They want to spend time with me.

After returning Toshi's phone to him Aizawa walked through the front door.
Shit I need to tell him.
He walked over to the couch sitting down with his head leaning against the back of it.
"Hey so I'm going with Kiri and his friends to buy closets and shit tomorrow." I said sitting at the kitchen table that was behind him.
"Oh? And you didn't think to ask?"

"No I didn't. I didn't feel that it was necessary to ask permission to by a necessarily. I have 4 articles of clothing and wear Toshi's cloths to bed. I think I can go buy my self some without getting shit from a grumpy old man. " you said as you got up and sat at the complete opposite side of couch.

"Point taken. But y/n I feel like we need to talk about your situation." He said lifting his head from to couch to look at you.
Oh god I'd rather have the talk then doing this talk.

"What more do you need to know, they probably think I'm dead."
I said turning my attention to the T. V. ,That was off, that's in front of the couch.
——————- flash back 9 year old y/n

"So what do you do when a hero gets you?" Dabi asked as he sat in front of the chair I was set in. I didn't do as well as "the boss" would of liked me to do so like always I got a beating. I can't even hold my head let alone try and stand up.
"Find a way to die." I said in a motto tone voice. Lately I haven't been about to sound happy because what do I have to be happy about? I don't feel sad ether. I mean I do feel it but they're blurred. Like they're behind a dirty glass.
"Oh look at you. Good job." He said while kindly rustling my hair. He was so nice to me. Sure he beat me every day but he's kind. He acts like an older brother.

————
" I know, I know, the chip is destroyed but the sports festival put you out there. They might be coming to find you if they see that. So, even though you're living in my house, you're still under the care of U.A. And we come to all the conclusions as to what happens to you while you're here." He makes direct eye contact with me waiting for my response.

"So, what happens now. Why did you need to talk about it?" I said braking eye contact to fiddle with fingers in my lap.

"We still need to have a meeting with all the U.A. Staff but we agreed that you need to start wearing this." He leans down in his bag and grabs a small metal thingy.
" this goes on your arm and will track you. This way we know if you try and go back to them. Or try and leave the care of U.A." He says the metal thing next to me on the couch.

"We know that you're not too fond of hero's so the chances of you leaving is pretty heigh and we can't afford to loose sight of you. We were actually going to have you wear this regardless of you wanted to purposely leave the house or not." He takes a sip of what ever tf he was drinking.

"So you're gonna do exactly what they did?" I said as I take the warm metal ring of captivity in my hands.

"If you wanna put that label on it, sure. But this isn't for our own benefit or gain. It's to ensure your safety." I closed it over my upper arm.
"Are we done here?" I asked standing up getting ready to walk back to my room.

"Sure." Is all he says after a sigh.
I walked into my room flopping onto my bed.
Well tomorrow will be interesting.
Luckily for me I got a portion of the money that the boss got for my jobs. I'm pretty loaded so maybe I'll be about to get one of these phones people talk so much about.
———
1133 word count.
Also I'm probably gonna post like a butt time of chapters these next few weeks because I've thought of a lot of things for this story.
—-kill