(11)Between fight fluff

I walk back up to the seats to meet back up with Denki and Kiri.
"Y/n, you're back." Kiri said with a smile causing Denki to turn his head.
"Y/n that was so cool. The way you totally caught him with his pants down by kissing him. That was so great." Denki was fan girling as he dragged me to sit in the seat between him and Kiri.
"Ya y/n it was so manly, I'm so proud." Kiri said while wiping fake tears from his eyes.

"Umm y/n. Why did you kiss Todoroki?" Denki said, voice filled with hurt.
"It was purely part of my battle tactic. I used the fact that I'm a girl to my advantage. You have nothing to worry about." I reassured him, ruffling his hair during the last part.

"Oh there bros look Bakugos fight is about to start." Kiri said looking in awe at the blond boy.
"So...Kiri." I said leaning twirls him raising an eyebrow.
"You like him don't you?" I said.
His face turned bright red as he tried to spit out his next sentence.
"I umm well I kinda. It's complicated."
He turned away while covering his face with his hand.
"Nah nah I get that my guy." I say leaning back until my head met Denkis shoulder.

————— Iil time skip until after Bakugos fight. Also lil note here I wanna set y/n and Bakugos friendship. That's why you've been seeing a lot of him. He's basically gonna be the closest to y/n being her best friend because. Bros before hoes. After we go into their friendship I'll get into more detail about y/ns relationship with Denks.

Katsuki walked in looking somewhat upset.
"You good Katsuki?" I said making Denki and Kiri turn their heads.
"Fucking peachy." He said taking the seat left next to Kiri.
He told us about the fight and stuff but I wasnt really paying attention because I was kinda drifting in and out of consciousness. The only thing that woke me up was a sudden jolt.
Denki had kissed my neck using his quark making me jolt forward and instantly putting my hand on my neck.

I looking at his with a confused expression.
"Haha y/n I did that because your up in a few minutes."
"Oh shit how long was I asleep?" I asked looking over to Katsuki and Kiri.
"Idk but now you and boom boom man are up." He said jokingly.
"THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME YOU FAILED ABORTION??" He yelled while standing up and starting explosions.

I couldn't contain my laughter and started clutching my sides from my muscles hurting.
"The fuck you laughing at blood bitch?" He said slumping back in his chair.
"My apologies but that got to me." I said wiping tears from my eyes while my smile kept on my face.
"Oh shit right we gotta go our match starts soon." I said walking as Katsuki Kiri and Denki follow me.

Once we made it down Katsuki and Kiri split from me and Denki.
He grabbed my wrist making me turn to him.
"Hey remember you can win this."
He said looking deep into my eyes.
"Nah I really couldn't care less if I win or not. I think Katsuki needs this more then me."
He gave me a small smile before letting go of me. I look past his shoulder to see a blushing Kiri.

Katsuki started walking out and my eyes followed him.
"You coming blood bitch?" He said giving me a smirk.
"You bet your ass sparky." I said catching up to him.
——-
609