(4) day 2

———-Y/ns POV
The day ended and Aizawa as finishing up paper work in his office.
I just sat and through a ball up and caught it.
When is he gonna be done?
After about 30 minutes I could tell the sound was getting to him but eh why should I care? 
"Y/n would you please do something else?" He said looking up from his desk.
"Like what. And don't worry I ain't giving you attitude I straight up don't know anything else to do."
"Fine hold on let me call someone."
Eh that's fine with me I went back to throwing my ball. After about ten minutes a purple haired boy came in.
"Y/n Hitoshi will take you back to the house."
I liked his energy or lack there of. He has eye bags and a bored voice.
I like his vibe.
" fair enough."
I got my stuff and walked out with him.

We didn't really say anything the whole way there. And that's fine I straight up don't have the energy to hold a convers-
"So what's so special about your quirk?"
I grinned and said
"Wouldn't you like to know weather boy."

He grinned and said.
"Where are your parents. Kids sketchy, back to you guys."
I gave a slight chuckle
Oh well shit I haven't laughed in 8 years.

"My quark is just dangerous that's  all."
"Oh I see."
"Ya today I put this bitch in his place for calling me a villain. Apparently he's the though  one that people are afraid of but I see right through him. He's just a little bitch afraid that he can't be on top."I said slightly chuckling.

"Ya know I used to be called a villain too so I know how it feels."
"But have you actually killed anyone with your quark?"
"Uhhh no."
"Then we aren't that similar then." I went back to staring at the ground.

We joked the rest of the way home. Quoting John Mulany and Hazbin hotel. It was fun.

"Well here we are."
We walked in to see present mic making dinner.
(Basically Aizawa Mic and Shiso live together. )
"Yeah how was school?"
I just shrugged. Talking would be way too much effort.
I didn't need to tell him anything. He probably doesn't even care and is just saying that to Toshi.

Toshi grabbed me wrist and led me upstairs to his room.
"Okay homework time. Get your crap done so I don't have to do any extra work."
"Fair enough."
I set my bag down and sat on the floor. And started math because it's my favorite subject so far.
(it is actually my favorite subject btw.)
Because I didn't go to school I had no idea what was happening. So I have to learn fast.
"Hey Toshi I can't do this."
"And why is that?"
"I've never been to school past 2ed grade so I don't even know simple multiplication."
"Oh shit really. Dang okay looks like you have to learn fast."
Like I don't already know that.

We basically went through the rest of the night don't simple things. He said he's only teaching me what I need for this unit. So the basics of multiplication and long division which is honestly fun. And Allegra and stuff like that.
I didn't eat dinner I didn't deserve it but hey it's fine. It can be put to go use and someone worthy can eat it. Someone who hasn't killed hundreds. Someone who saves people.

I went back to my room and took a shower. I hate looking at my self it's just ugly. My big thighs, my eyes bags, my streachmarks, my scars.

When I was in my room reading mangas I realized something.
Damn fucking teen hormones. You would think that with all the experiments I would be so fucked up that I wouldn't have them anymore.
I walked to Toshies room. I knocked lightly.
It's not like their gonna actually keep me or anything.
He opens the door looking like he just took a shower too.

"Y/n what's up-"
I cut him off my kissing him. He didn't really kiss back though.
"Y/n"
"What"
Shit fuck