(6)Truth or dare

"Okay y/n truth or dare?" Mina asked. She sat all the way across from me. Even is it was like three feet.
"Truth."

"What's your sexuality?"
Everyone except Bakugo stared at me.
"I don't know if I like someone I like them. It doesn't matter what their gender it is." I replied.
I was sitting criss cross apple sauce with my elbow propped up and my head resting in my hand.

"So does that mean you'd date someone who's trans or nonbinary?" Denki yelled out.
"Well ya, it's not my business if someone is trans or what pronouns they wanna go by."

They just nodded and continued with the game. I learned that Mina is gay, Denki is bi, Sero one time got trapped in his own tape, And What was Denkis "stupid" side.

"Y/n" Bakugo said.
I just looked at him.
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare I'm not a pussy so made it interesting." I snapped back raising my head up.

He had the scariest smirk ever. I was actually scared.
"I dare you to make out with Mina for ten minutes." He said which made him get a slap to the arm currency of Kiri.

I looked at Mina and she looked shocked.
"Only if Minas okay with this. I ain't doing anything if she's not okay with it."

"It's fine." She said and looked down.
With that I crawled over to her and sat in her lap facing her. I moved to her left ear.

"Hey wanna make Denki jealous?" I said making her interested.
"Of fucking corse that sounds fun."
"Okay but you gotta make to convincing"

"Okay dumb asses I'm starting a timer. Okay go."
I put my arms around her neck, looked at her and smirked. I turned my head to the right and started kissing her. It was way different then with Toshi. She kissed me back and it felt....
Good?
I don't even know. After like 30 seconds she slid he tongue on my bottom lip. You see I had no idea what was happening. That was until she threaded her fingers through my hair and pulled it. I moaned but it was very quiet. And she put her tongue in my mouth.
This is weird. So what the actual fuck so I kinda like it????
She started becoming more dominant but I wasn't having her shit so I grabbed her neck and started blood choking her.

———Hi hello ima teach how not to damage someone's wind pipe when choking them. There's a blood choke and an air choke. Basically a blood choke is the one people use that makes the person pass out. If you air choke someone they can die. So when doing kinky shit you use a blood choke because there's not as much blood circulating to your brain which is the feeling people like. So do your research if you wanna do this because we don't wanna have someone go to the hospital for a crushed wind pipe———

That got a moan out of her and I pushed her down so I was not straddling her. We went back to French kissing and her hands started roaming around my body. We kept making out until the timer rang. I got up and just said okay. I helped her up and looked over at Denki. He was super flustered and hard which made sense. I turned to Mina again.
"Mission accomplished." And we fist bumped. I went back over and sat in Denkis lap facing him.
"Are you good my guy. Your face is super red. You might me sick you know." I said teasing him.
"Uhhh ya ya I'm good don't worry."
I just said okay and got off of him.

Everyone was looking at us and they had the same reaction as him except the being hard part. I think.
But Mina and I just laughed.

Mina gave someone a truth asking about their kinks and they would only tell if everyone else said as well.
Dang I have a lot and they're all pretty weird.

We learned bakugo had a choking and degrading kink but he likes to do it to someone?? And a daddy/ master kink.
Kiri had a biting one along with what Bakugo said. Uraraka said she didn't have any.