(5)Lunch

Fun fact every time I wrote 'quirk' it would make it do the red squiggly line, saying it was wrong.
I changed the first 4 back but the rest of the time if it's 'quark' it's 'quirk'.

When We got to RGs room he thanked me for coming with him. I just nodded.
Apparently the kick to his side broke 3 of his ribs. I was kinda surprised that I didn't that I also felt a little bad.
"Aizawa I didn't mean to break your ribs." I mumbled.
"Ya ya I gathered that by your face when she told us. So don't worry you're good." He said his a slight smile.

I still felt bad. I stayed there until the lunch bell rung. I didn't do anything 'fun' though, just thinking about if I were in different animes.
"Y/n go eat. I didn't see you eat this morning or last night." He said in a slightly worried tone.

He handed me a few dollars.
"Here go sit with Kaminari or something."
I just nodded and walked out. I was still in my hero out fit. I zipped the jacket halfway up so you couldn't see the scars on my stomach and arms.
When I was walking back I could feel and see people looking at me but I couldn't care less.

I arrived at the cafeteria and looked for Denki. When I found him I walked over to his lunch table.
I towered over him considering that I'm an inch taller then him when he's standing and now he's sitting. He looked up at me and his face turned a light pink color.
Cute

"Denki, do mind me sitting with you?"
"Oh ya you totally can." He smiled at me and pointed to a spot between him and Bakugo.
I sat down at looked at what he was eating.
Spicy ramen.
"Hey Bakugo, that's spicy noodles right?" I said boredly.

"Why the fuck does it matter?"
"Because I love spicy foods."
His frown turned into a smirk.
"Oh really?" He said in a sinister way.
"Yeah when I was being held all the food they gave me were spicy so now I love spicy foods."
He just nodded and looked down to his Roman. I looked up to see everyone with a shocked face.
"What."

"How did you just talk to Bakugo with out him yelling at you or offending you?" Mina said in total shock.

"I don't know. Maybe it was my death threats or maybe it was because we have the love of spicy food in common."
I see in the corner of my eye Denki looking at my chest. I turn and grab his neck like I'm about to choke him.
"Hmm kinky"
He said with a smirk. And then I started busting out laughing. I laughed so hard my stomach muscles hurt and I started crying. This went in for a few minutes and he was still laughing as well.
"Oh my god my apologies everyone but that really got to me."
I was still smiling. I haven't felt like this in years it was
Nice.

"You should smile more it's cute."
My face felt hot and I turned to face forwards.
"Ya ya I'll keep that in mind."
"Omg you two like each other."
Mina practically yelled.
"Like each other?"
I said confused.
"Wait y/n do you not know what that means?"

"No I don't I was took my L. O. V. When I was 7 so I've never really understood what that meant. I mean I liked food and fighting but I've never liked a person."
She looked at me surprised.
"It's when you wanna hangout and talk to them. And when you like like someone you wanna do uhh
Stuff."

"Stuff?"
I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Uh ya I'll tell you later."
"Nah I already know I watch anime so I'm definitely not that innocent and I just wanted to see you flustered. "
"Oh umm okay." She said as her face turned red. -er???

"I like hanging around you guys so does that mean I like you?"
" aww y/n thinks of us as friends."
"Oh ya I forgot about the word sorry."
"Don't be sorry y/n" she said

"Hey y/n you should get some food. You're really manly and you need nutrients to stay manly." Kiri said.
"Okay." Is all I replied with.

With that got up and when to where the kids were getting their food from.
When I was looking I felt someone touch me in a way I felt uncomfortable. I turned to see a kid smirking almost laughing like he did something funny.
I bit into my hand until it was bleeding and wrapped a blood rope around his neck and pulled it to me.

"Wanna try that again my guy?" I said raising my eye brows.
"Y/N STOP."
I turned and saw Denki running to me. His yelling made people look over at me.

"Hey y/n what happened."
"This perverted ass whole decided that it would be cute to sexually Assault me."

"Y/n what he did was definitely bad but you can't be almost killing people. This is a situation where we tell a teacher."
I turned to him I looked him dead in the eyes. He was only like an inch or two taller then me.

"If you didn't want it to happen then why are you wearing that?"
He grinned at me.

I pulled the rope making him hunch down a bit and kneed him in the stomach. I released him and starting walking back to the table. Denki ran up from behind me.

"Aren't you gonna go to the teacher?" He asked when he caught up to me.
"Nah too much work."
When I got back to the table Kiri started fan boying.

"Y/n that was so manly look he's still puking." Kiri said in complete aw while staring at the guy.

"Y/n are you okay I saw that he touched you I can go burn his fingers off." Mina said. I chuckled a bit and felt them starring.

"You worry too much. I can hold my own you know." I said raising my eyebrow.

"Ya ya I know. Anyway I was wondering if wanted to come over." She said as Denki and I sat back down.

"Who's gonna be there?"
"The bakusquad and Uraraka."
"Okay I tell Aizawa."
This will definitely be interesting.

"Yay"
"Ya ya just write down your address."
After that I told Aizawa and walked with Mina to the changing rooms since she offered to come with me.
"So you and Kaminari." She said as she at on a bench while I was pulling up my sweat pants.

"What about it?" I knew exactly what she meant but I wanted to give her a hard time.

"Do you like him."
"I guess." I huffed out pulling my shirt over my head.

"Yes I knew it. It will be my goal to make you guys date by the end of the party." She said doing to miny clap thing.
"Okay do what ever you want to I really don't care." I said turning to the door and started walking out.

After that she got all squealy and started jumping up and down.
Dude chill the fuck out.

———— after school
Toshi is still avoiding me. Not like I care at all.
I was walking to Minas wearing black sweat pants. They're a large when I'm actually a small/medium so they were really big. Also my over sized hoody that is 2XL.
Right as I was about to knock at the door Mina opened it.
"Y/N."
She yelled and hugged me. I haven't had a hug in a while so I just stood there.
"Come on inside we're playing truth or dare."
"Okay" is all I said boredly.

She pulled me inside my my wrist.
"Hey y/n."
Denki said while rubbing the nape of his neck.
"Hello Denki."
Why the fuck am I sum-what nervous. Bitch what no no this is stupid.
He pulled me over to the circle everyone was sitting in. I sat next to Denki and Kiri. Denki on my left. Bakugo next to him and Mina then Uraraka.