Nightmares(2)

Hey to I thought I should tell you a little about y/n looks. Most of it it what you look like but her hair is super long from not curing it for years. And she's super pail.

Y/n POV
I open my eyes to a familiar ceiling. I knew I was in recovery girls' room.
"Hey sweetie you're finally up." For some reason I will always feel compelled to be respectful of this old little lady.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you." I said as I sat up and stared at my lap.
"Now y/n you have to keep cool in class. You can't be starting fights or be in them at all. "
I nod my head in acknowledgment.
"Here take this. " she handed me a pill bottle. Before I could ask she answered my question.
"Don't worry they're just going to keep your mood steady so you don't feel the urge to a fights with other."
I nodded again.
"Thank you again. For everything."
"No problem. Aizawa should be getting here soon."

I laid back down and just looked at the ceiling getting lost in thought.
———— (it do be a flash back though.)
"Please stop don't do it." I screamed over and over. I was chained to a chair unable to do anything as I watched everyone I cared about die right before my eyes. I was covered in blood from the villains slitting my family's throats.
After the last one I sat there emotionless. No tears, no sadness, no anger just empty.
Their gone? No I didn't want them to leave. It should of been me. Please take me instead.
I don't know what to think. Do I really have no where to go now?
Are these villains gonna take me? Kill me?
I had so many in answered questions.
I just wanna be left alone to die. I can't do this anymore. Not with our them. I feel broken. Like no one can ever piece me back together.

"So are you gonna join us?" This bitch grabbed my hair and pulled my head back so I faced her. I stared up at her. With an emotionless face.
Do I even have a choice? I bet they'll kill me if I didn't.
It's not like I have family for them to kill.

"Okay. Whatever."
"Oh yay the boss is gonna be so happy that we got someone as young as you to join. He says they're perfect to mold into the perfect assassin."

At this time I was only 7. A fucking 7-year-old.
—————

I heard the door open. I assumed it was Aizawa so I didn't even look. To me it was way too much work to do stuff if they don't benefit you anyway. I was gonna get up so there was no point in looking at him now.

"Hey y/n it's lunch time and I was already informed about your new medication so you don't have to worry about that." He said with a sluggish voice.

I didn't know if I should say something or hum or even acknowledge that he said something. I decided I should do I just have him a thumbs up as I stare at the ceiling.
"Y/n would you like to eat or just chill with me in the teachers lounge?"
"I'll just come with you to the teachers lounge." I got up and followed him out. But not before I waved goodbye to RG.

————(back at the fight bakuhoes POV )

After that bitch got knocked out everyone stared at everyone involved. Aka me, that crazy bitch, pika, Aizawa, and midnight. I looked down at my hand. It still had her blood on it that really disgusted me. Midnight picked up crazy bitch and walked out of the room.

"You two need to get to RGs' room." Sleepy bitch said.
"I don't need fucking help." I turned to the abortion failed attempt retarded pica pica looking ass.

"What the fuck dounce face I could of handled her on my own. I'm not fucking weak." I was yelling at him but then shitty hair came up to me.

"Hey bakubro he was just trying to help. You both were super manly. Him helping doesn't make you any less manly." I guess that his shitty attempt to call me down. I just tsked and walked out of the room I when my to the bathroom to wash the blood off my hand.

Damn crazy ass bitch. Who the fuck does she think she is. She's trying to be better then me. I bet she looks down on me. Oh boy does she have another thing coming.
I heard the bell ring after about 15 minutes of playing my phone in the bathroom.

———(Denki POV back at the fight.)
Once y/n passed out I couldn't help but feel..... idk. First I felt bad for her. What she said made it sound like she hasn't had the best life. But also I really want to get to know her. She seems interesting. Like super interesting. And on top of that she's hot. Well from what I could tell because she was wearing sweatpants. But you could tell that she wasn't like all these other people she wasn't super skinny like at all. I'm no calling her fat at all though. She just had an intimating Ora around her. Her shoulders her wide and she was tall. At least a little taller then me. She also had super long hair. I'll have to ask her when we talk again. But most important if she got them thic thighs. Yes my weaknesses.

I didn't realize it but Bakugo was yelling at me and I only snapped out of my thought when he slammed to door.
"Like I said you need to get to recovery Girls' room. As for the rest of you go back to your seats to continue class."
I started walking to recover girls' room. I had a few really big cuts in my forearm that I've been squeezing to try and stop the bleeding. I also had the smallest cut on my neck. I'm so glad I was able to stop her. She could of killed her self.

I reached RGs' room. She decided just to wrap my arm instead of using her power which makes sense. I look over at y/n. She looks like she's having a nightmare. I took this time to just admire her. She had a pretty sharp jaw line ngl her chest was like the perfect size. Dang I should stop these pervy thoughts but I can't help it when I'm with someone as beautiful as her.

Wait wtf am I saying no no no. I cannot like her , she just tried to kill me and bakugo. Even though it was kinda hot.

"Okay it's time for you to get back to class." RG said. I nodded and walked back to class. When I opened the door everyone looked at me. Averted my eyes and walked over to my desk. I didn't see bakugo at his desk though. When the bell rang I walked over to the squad and we head to lunch.
———
1201 words