19-Make up?

You hadn't been expelled, however, you had to make the scar thingy two times saying "I must follow the rules.'

It. hurt. like. hell. Umbridge had it so a person from the Inquisitorial Squad would accompany you to and from classes. Just your luck... it was Draco. You hated him now since he found you hiding, and snitched on you.

You couldn't sleep, so at 12 am, you went to stargaze at the Astronomy Tower. You were in your undershirt, trousers, and your Hufflepuff Robes. Going there, you heard some footsteps. You instantly hid behind a pillar.

"I already know you're there, Y/N. Just come out." It was a familiar, deep voice. 'That's Draco' you thought. You decided to not reveal yourself so you wouldn't be in any more trouble. "Really? Behind a pillar?"

"How come you're out here at this time?" You told him.

"I could ask you the same thing. Besides, I can since I'm a prefect. Now, how about you?"

"I couldn't sleep, so I was going to go stargazing."

"Do you know what could've happened if Umbridge saw you?"

"I'm not going to let her take ALL of my freedom."

"Very funny. Come with me. And if you don't, I'll turn you into Umbridge." He led you to his dorm.

"Why, Draco?"

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry."

"And, what exactly are you sorry for? Turning me into the pigs? Being a snitch?" He looked at you in confusion. "Don't know what that means? It's probably just a muggle saying then."

"You're right. I'm sorry for turning you into Umbridge, I shouldn't've done that."

"How did you know that I was in the supply closet?"

"Well- I-"

"You what?"

"I searched for you. . ."

"So you purposefully got me in trouble?"

"I- I'm sorry."

"I can't believe you. I'm leaving." You turned around.

"Please. Just give me a few more chances." You reluctantly turned around.

"Fine." What were you supposed to do? Even though he can be like shit, you need him. So, what solution for him?

"How about this. So your name is Draco, so let's see, so one, two, three. So I'm doing how many letters in your name is how many chances you get. So you've already used 4, including this one. Deal?" You put your hand out. He took your hand and pulled you into a hug.

"Deal. Whatever will let me get you back." He pulled away for a second and went in for a kiss. He paused for a moment, letting you pull away if you wanted to, you didn't. "You know, you might as well stay the night. I still have to accompany you to class, you're wearing your robes and I have one of your ties."

"Alright, let's do it." You smiled. His hand pulled your waist toward him and he dipped you onto his bed. He kissed you then whispered into your ear.

"Go to sleep, now, princess."

"I have to take off my robes, first."

"Then do that and get back onto this bed with me." You took off your robes and went on the right side of Draco. "Goodnight, love."

"Night, Draco." You held his hand until you fell asleep.

----(when you were asleep- around 7 AM)----

*Blaise knocked on Draco's door*

"Come in." He nodded, seeing Blaise open the door.

"Hey, mate. Oh, someone's in here?" He questioned.

"Yeah, so don't be too loud or you'll wake her."

"Alright, mate. So, I'm guessing you don't want me to tell the others about her?"

"No, as you know, if you do, I'll kill you. Now, what do you want?"

"Crabbe and Goyle said they wanted you to meet them before breakfast, in Lupin's old classroom. That's it, have fun." He closed the door and you moved positions. You went from laying like a log to hugging his arm, and your face to the side of his stomach.

"Merlin, you're so fucking hot," Draco whispered under his breath. . . An hour or so later his left hand touched your right cheek. He still let your arms cuddle his right arm. He rubbed his thumb back and forth. "We have to get up now, we only have fifteen minutes until Breakfast starts."

"It's fine. Doesn't breakfast start like an hour earlier?"

"Yeah, but I have to go meet Crabbe and Goyle, sorry."

"Alright." You unwrapped your arms around his and gave him a kiss, then started stretching. You put your tie on and put on your robes. You then plopped back onto the bed, around three feet away from Draco.

"What're you doing?"

"Sleeping until you're going to leave, then I'm forced by Umbridge to go with you."

"Perfect."

Yes, I wrote this for no reason. I just wanted a cute filler little chapter. Also, I can't believe we got to 1k views! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!

 HAPPY/MERRY CHRISTMAS OF 2020, LOVES!

---

Comment
Vote
Read