18 - The Rules

(This is a pretty long one, so be prepared)

You'd been back at Hogwarts for a few days, from Thanksgiving Break. Umbridge finally let you get your grade back up, yet they, aka Pugface- I mean Parkinson and Draci-poo- I mean Draco were still 'tutoring' you and Hermione. Dumbledore was still headmaster, however Umbridge kept walking in on classes, and was basically the same as Dumbledore, just well bleh. After a week, you were going to the Great Hall, when you saw Filch banging something on the wall (A/N: NO DIRTY THOUGHTS, PEOPLE, oh and also the rules might not all be in order) You were barely able to see what it was, you had to squint your eyes. It said 'Educational Decree: Boys must be seen to keep their hands on the outside of their school capes.' 

"That's bloody ridiculous!" Ron exclaimed. He was about to reach in his pocket, however you stopped him.

"Ron, look at what it says and think about if you're going to get something in the pocket of your school cape."

"Whatever." He was FURIOUS.

"Sorry, Ron." He already stormed into the Great Hall. 

"Don't mind Ron, Y/N. You already know that sometimes he can have a short fuse."

"I know, Hermione. Come on. Let's eat." You left her side and went to the Hufflepuff table.

"Did you just see what Filch just put up?" Everyone was conspiring. 

---

You were in your 'tutoring session' with Draco, while Pansy was with Hermione. 

"Draco. It's not unicorn's hair. It's unicorn's horn. Why are we learning about potions anyways in Defense Against The Dark Arts."

"Y/N." He put his hand on yours, secretly. "I'm your tutor. Whatever I say is correct. Got it?"

"How come you're being such a meanie?" Yes, you were still innocent. You pulled your hand away from his and put it on your textbook.

"I- How come you just pulled your hand away?"

"Cause you're being no fun. That's why." He offered his hand and you shaked your head.

"Really?" He said in disbelief. 

"Really. Now, come on. We need to finish homework for today, there is so much."

"I thought you liked work, and besides..." He interwind your hand with his. "Umbridge didn't give me any homework, today."

"Are you being serious?" You started to clench your fist, forgetting that Draco's hand was still there. You felt you were about to explode. He winced in pain. You took a few deep breaths and them unclenched your fist. You pretended that nothing happened. "I'm just going to finish this then, for the rest of whatever's left." You said politely.

"Are you okay?" He knew it wasn't healthy to keep your feelings bottled up like this.

"Just fine." You said with a tiny smile. You pulled your hand away from is cold and now red hand. You started working on your homework. Draco took one of your pages and started filling it out. "Draco."

"Sshh."

"Draco, you can't do my work for me."

"And why can't I?"

"If Umbridge finds out, we're screwed." You took it from his side of the table. As you were bringing it back to you, he grabbed your wrist. You gasped in pain, but barely showed it on your face. He realized that he was hurting you and let it go. You immediately brought your paper back to you and put your robes to cover your wrist.