A/N

Fair warning... this book is cringy asf. This is your warning to turn away now or you'll suffer through it!

Also... if you know me.... no, you do not. Turn away and never look at my Wattpad again. (Based on true events😒)

If anyone has any song suggestions (I'm gonna start making a playlist for this story ), feel free to put them in the comments of each chapter! 

Also, I am going to be editing this. So if anyone wants to help me edit this fanfic, just send me a message! Just to say tho, I'm sorta broke so there will be no monetary compensation, but I WILL ofc give credit. 

Now on to the author's note!

Hey, loves! So this is actually my first book/novel; please do not judge how bad the writing is.*Note that I have no idea what to put in the author's note.*

Just so everyone knows: This book is finished and editing.

Also, this 100% isn't well written--so--yeah. No slander is needed, bc that's why we have editing, right? There will be slow updates for the editing, as the story follows the same storyline (unless I decide differently during chapters to scrap it and rewrite)

Like I said, no slander is needed; however, if there are any grammar or spelling errors that I need to replace, feel free to do that in the comments! Please don't be rude about it tho.

Warnings: mature language, fluff.

Key:
Y/N : Your name.
L/N : Last name.
A/N : Author's note.
E/C : Eye colour.
H/C : Hair colour.
Y/R/N : Your roommate's name.
Y/M/N : Your Mother's Name.
Y/F/N : Your father's name.

I don't care whether or not anyone wants a cast list, tbh, cause my choice of people are probably different than you and that's just unwanted and unneeded slander, so just imagine your own characters for the people/person who don't/doesn't exist in the movies/books.

It takes place in your 4th year, you are a muggle-born, but still have tied grades with Hermione Granger, your best friend(you both have magnificent grades). You are a part of the Golden Trio(Which, in this version, is a golden quad), so you're very close with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. You're a Hufflepuff. *sorry if you don't want to be a Hufflepuff* Also, sorry :( you're an orphan; you lost your parents at the young age of 10.

Just so you know, the pronouns in here are she/her, so if they aren't your pronouns, just replace it with whatever your pronouns are.

Hope you guys will have as much fun as me and no spoilers but be prepared to cry, JKJKJK I actually have no idea what you should expect.

DISCLAIMER: MOST OF THESE CHARACTERS AND STORYLINES DO NOT BELONG TO ME, THEY ARE BASED ON HARRY POTTER BY J.K. ROWLING