21-Umbridge Is Gone!

Lucius Malfoy going on trial for being a Death Eater

"Let's move onto the next page, this is boring me."

"D- Draco, maybe we should stop reading the paper, here."

"How come?"

"No reason. It's just not interesting."

"Nonsense." He flipped the page and his mood instantly changed. . .

---

"Y/N-" You started to fidget with your right wrist. He kept reading, but held your left hand so you stopped fidgeting. "Did you have something to do with my father going on trial?"

"No, I-"

"I could expect this type of thing from Potter, but you-"

"Draco. . . I didn't give any comments or anything. They probably just found him at the scene. . ."

"He wasn't the best person, but you didn't have to help get him into fucking Azkaban."

"I'm sorry, Draco, but I don't really know how I 'helped' him to get into Azkaban." You were still calm, but he was starting to get angrier. You squeezed his hand for a second. 

"Draco, if you want, I can comfort you. You might not think that I might 'not know' what this feels like, but I do. Here, do you want a hug?" You opened up your arms.

"What do you even mean that 'you know what this feels like?' Do you know how the feeling of betrayal is? What did he do to deserve this?" He started to raise his tone, which to be frank, scared you quite a bit. You opened your mouth to speak, yet no words came out.

"Answer the questions."

"Draco- If that will stop you from getting mad, even further. I know what 'this feels like' because my parents get murdered, in front of me. What's the difference? It was both of my parents, at least your father is going on a trial, so there's a chance that he won't go to Azkaban, and your mother is still there, while my parents both got killed. And yes. Yes, I know what betrayal feels like. You want to know how I know? You. You turned me into Umbridge. You tracked me down and turned me into her. He kind of deserved this. He is a DEATH EATER for Merlin's sake. Did you know that he threatened to kill us if Harry didn't give him the Prophecy? Look at that, I'm alive and Harry didn't give it, but I don't want to be put in that bloody situation. Did you know that they did that?"

"No. . . but still-"

"Still what?" You held his hand again. You finally went back from being angry to being normal.

"Why in the actual fuck would you not tell me this?" 

"I'm telling you this now. It happened two days ago. . ." 

"I'm just flustered! Just-Just- Just-" His hands started to shake and he started to stutter. 

"Draco- Draco! Look at me. Look at me." You grabbed his hands. 

"I can't breathe- Y/N- I-" 

"Shit- Shit- Shit- what the fuck am I supposed to do in this situation-" You sat him down and hugged him. 

"Er- I think you're supposed to steady your breathing. So, er- any breathing excersixes?" You didn't know what to do, but you just comforted him and rubbed his back until his breathing started to steady. "I'm sorry, Draco." He pulled you away from him, and you looked away from him. He used his right hand to cup your chin, making you look at him.

"Don't worry, princess. I'm alright. So, that's a plus. But, I'm still mad at you." You didn't know what to respond with, so you just decided to take your leave.