32 - Sectumsempura

You were stopped in the common room, by Jared.

"What do you want, Jared." You glared at him.

"Sorry."

"Yeah. . .Sorry's not going to cut it. The unforgivable curses? Remember that?"

"Just let me explain-"

"Then explain." You were pissed off. . .

---

"I- I didn't have a choice, Y/N, if we fail to do anything he says, then he- the dark lord will kill us. Please don't hold it against me. I felt so bad when my mother- when you two fought, but I couldn't do anything- and if I did interfere then- then she would've killed me. I'm so sorry for the pain that I caused you-"

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to the Weasley's, who's home you helped burned down."

"Did you just listen to what I just said?"

"Yeah. . .Then, I don't blame you. You had to do something, so you did it. I understand that you would've been killed if you didn't do it, so I don't blame you. Just- try not to burn down too many people's houses."

"Will do. Thank you, Y/N." 

"I'm still not one hundred percent forgiving you. I'm still suspicious of you." You both chuckled. 

"That's alright. You'll come around. I'll see you sometime." 

"Sometime." You went up to your dorm. 

---

At breakfast, three Saturdays later, Harry was looking at the 'Advanced Potion's Book'. 

"Y/N, Look. Look!" He pointed at a spell, which you read. 

"Sectumsempura, a spell for your enemies." You read in a monotone voice, but making sure you weren't too loud. "Harry, you have no idea what that spell does, and you have no idea who 'The Half Blooded Prince' is. It's a nice book, but it freaks me out." 

"Y/N, but what if this would blow away all of our enemies-"

"Harry, do you want to get expelled? You could actually get expelled if you spell someone and it did something terrible to them." You were worried for him, and what that book was capable of.

"Harry, if you were a decent person, you would turn that book in right away!" Of course, Hermione was always way more worried, than you. Right after she finished he sentence, the hexed Katie Bell came in. Harry's eyes drifted to her, and made his way over to her. You couldn't hear what they were talking about, but you knew it was going to be something along the lines of 'Katie, do you know who hexed you?' You saw Malfoy enter, looking terribly suspicious (Even though you already know he did it- wait, maybe it was Jared, maybe that's why he was reading that book) Katie's eyes shifted to his eyes, and Malfoy quickly exited. Harry was about to follow him, when you grabbed his wrist. 

"Harry, you're going to get suspended or expelled. You don't have enough evidence against him, yet." 

"I know that he did it! Katie even recognized him as the person who gave her the necklace-" 

"Harry!" 

"I'm sorry, Y/N." He took his wrist back, and ran after Malfoy. Reluctantly, you followed Harry to an abandoned boy's loo. Malfoy got up from the sink he was at- god he looked so hot- no you can't think about that! They started to cast spells at each other, and you were just hiding in the background. 

"STOP FIGHTING!" You pleaded, but did they stop? No, they didn't. You kept hearing and seeing them ricocheting their spells off of each other, until you heard. . .