15 - The Room of Requirement

"Come with me." He said. You put your book back and followed him. He then picked you up, and put his robes, covering you.

"Draco, where are we going?"

"You'll see, princess... you'll see." 

After a few seconds of you pleading to tell you where you're going, he stops... "Fine, I'll tell you, princess. We're going to my common room." Your jaw dropped.

"But, I can't go the Slytherin Common Room, I'm not a Slytherin." You tried to reason with him.

"Shh, we're about to get there. Hang tight, princess." He said 'pureblood' and you heard the door open. 

"Woah, who's that with you?" Merlin, you hated Crabbe. 

"Did you bring a babe?" You hear Goyle remark.

"Shut it." He then went to his dorm and laid you down in his bed. He removed off the robe and kissed your forehead. 

"Draco, why are we in your dorm?"

"Well, I'm a prefect now... So, I get my own dorm room, so, we can have a little privacy." 

"I-" You couldn't form any words, and you were just confused. You kissed him real quick, on the lips. "I'm going to wash my hands, after all, it touched your robes." You teased him. 

"And, what's wrong with my robes?" He said as you walked to the loo. You just pretended you didn't hear him. You were drying your hands when he scared you. 

"HELENA!" You turned around. "You can't scare me like that, Draco!" 

"Well, that's what you get for washing your hands because they touched my robe." His hands wrapped around your waist, carrying you a few inches off of the ground. He then put you down and put your back facing the wall. He passionately kissed you, (no tongue yet, thank Helena). He slipped his hand, under your Hufflepuff sweatshirt (His hands were still around your waist). He then made his hand go towards your stomach. "Just tell me when you want me to stop." He said. Your innocent self didn't get the hint of what was about to happen.

"Draco! I'm ticklish on my stomach!" You giggled. 

"Really? Get ready, then." He started tickling you. 

"DRACO!!!" You kept laughing. You kissed him. He stopped tickling you. You then pulled away slowly, away from his lips. 

"Wait, was that just to stop me from tickling you? Ohhhhh you cunning little-." He laughed. 

"What? Meee? Pffttt no way." You shrugged over-exaggerated then smiled innocently.

"Oh, shut it, L/N." He wrapped his hands on your waist again, now carrying you to his bed. "God, how are your sweatshirt and skirt so freaking cute? And I bet you look even cuter without them on."

"W- What?" You smiled again. 

" Er- nothing." You were in the middle of the bed. He was on top of you, but not touching you. He then kissed you. He put his hand to the left of your head. You wrapped your arms around his neck. Then someone ruined the moment. It was Goyle.

"Are you two lovebirds having fun?" He then saw your Hufflepuff skirt. "Oh really, a Hufflepuff? You can do better than that." You turned your face, not facing him, making sure he didn't see your face.

"Oh, shut it, Gregory."

"Well, how's her face, is it nice?" 

"Get out, Gregory." He said in a low growl.

"Alright, fine. I'll get out." He was about to close the door when he then ran to the middle of the room to see your face. You immediately turned the other way, not thinking that he saw your face, but he did. "I'll go now." He went out, closing the door behind him. Draco got up and got his wand.