40 - Aberforth Dumbledore

As soon as you transported, waves crashed onto your feet. A- A beach safehouse. What happened to- to- to-

"Dobby!"

---

You went over to Harry who held Dobby in his arms. He was bleeding out. 

"No! We- We can still save him, Harry, right? R- Right?" Tears were starting to come to your eyes. 

"I'm afraid not. We don't have our wands-"

"I do. H- here. Come on." You pulled out your wand and tried to save Dobby, but it wasn't working. "Why won't it work!!! Merlin! Why! Won't! It! Bloody! Work!" Tears were definitely starting to flow down your face, as Dobby said his last words. 

"Dobby is honoured to be with who he loves, Harry Potter. . .and friends." He dropped dead. 

"Dobby!" Harry started sobbing. He closed Dobby's eyes in respect. 

"We should bury him." You suggested, wiping your tears. 

"Without any magic." 

---

After everyone finished digging the grave and putting him in, his gravestone was just finished. 

Here lies Dobby,
a free elf. 

---

"Sorry, Harry." You pat his shoulder, while he ended up going in for a hug. Shocked, you hugged him back. 

"We can't let him die in vain. I swear I'll kill them, Voldemort, Bellatrix Lestrange, Malfoy-"

"Which one? Remember, there are three?"

"All of them." Narcissa and Draco weren't that bad, it was just Lucius Malfoy who was. . .horrid. 

"Harry. . .Draco's not that bad-"

"What are you even talking about? Are you blinded by love?" You couldn't believe he said that- of course, he was just trying to be rational, but still!

"No, I might like him but he's forced to be a death eater. Besides, he actually was talking to me and Luna when everyone else was asleep. Also, I think he the one who brought Dobby. Plus, he was able to bring me my purse and wand."

"But then Dobby wouldn't've died if he didn't bring him there-"

"But then I would've become a death eater in the morning and you would be dead, and we would all be stuck there." 

"What are you talking about?"

"I tried to escape last night and ended up getting caught. . ." You admitted. 

"Well, what happened?"

"Practically nothing, but I wasn't able to use my powers." You pulled away from the hug and shrugged.

"Oh. . ." He cut himself off. "We should figure out if Bellatrix's wand is safe to use. How do we do that?"

"Ollivander. We've to go to Ollivander." You replied. 

---

Once you went to Ollivander, the wand is safe to use. You just have to be careful. How hard could that be? For some reason, Mione had Bellatrix's hair, and you cast her clothes, while she made a polyjuice potion. After making the polyjuice, she looked terrible, at least now everyone knows that she is Bellatrix Lestrange. You for some reason had two wands because of some snatchers you grabbed it off of. You gave them the wands and Harry used his invisibility cloak to hide, you, and the goblin. He made a deal with the goblin, where the goblin would get the Sword Of Gryffindor if he got you all inside the vaults of Gringotts. Harry was sure there was a Horcrux there.