22 - Slughorn's Prize

"Feel better now?" You nodded. "I've been waiting to do that for 4 years."

"Actually?"

"Yeah. Sweet dreams, Y/N."

"Goodnight, Harry."

----

You woke up to a sleeping Harry. His glasses were off, and he looked so cute. He opened his eyes the slightest bit.

"Staring, now? Just kidding. It's nice."

"Very funny, Harry." You paused for a moment. "Wait, your aunt and uncle signed off of this sleepover?"

"Surprisingly. My- erm Dudley's Grammy is at the house, so I'm allowed to come back once she leaves, in two days."

"Ahh. Well, at least you can escape that for a bit."

"Yeah. I'm lucky for that."

"Lovebirds, breakfast is ready." Fred and George said to you and Harry.

"Very funny. I'll be down in a second."

"Going to snog off with Harry some more?" Fred liked making fun of you.

"Shut it." You were starting to get pissed off, but you made sure you hid that emotion.

"Why? Do you not want to?" George and Fred were really pissing you off now.

"I- Just please. Give us some time to get ready. We'll be down in a few minutes. Alright?"

"Fine. You're no fun, Y/N." Fred was bummed out.

"You don't have to be a buzzkill all of the time." George looked the same as Fred, just smirking a little. They closed the door behind them.

"Wow. You handled that really well."

"Thanks. Now, let's get dressed." You got your shirt and trousers, then hid behind a few cardboard boxes. You took off your pajamas and put on your daytime clothes. When you got up, you saw Harry, shirtless. "Oh- I- Sorry."

"It's fine, really." You got turned on by his toned body. He put on his shirt and you two went downstairs.

"Good morning, Molly, Mr. Weasley."

"Morning, Y/N. Sit down, let's eat."

-----

After two days, you apparated back to your house. . .
Your summer was just boring. You'd read a few interesting books, by muggles. It was quite entertaining. The family that rented from you went on a vacation, so you were by yourself. You heard a knock at your door. You went to your front door and opened it.

"Oh! Professor Dumbledore! Hi."

"Hello. Can you pack your trunk and come with me?"

"How come?"

"The summer's almost over, and I need you and Harry to come with me."

"Alright." You packed your trunk, then double-checked that everything was packed. He cast a spell so your belongings would make it's way to Hogwarts, in a matter of seconds.

"This may cause you to tumble a little." He held out his hand, and you took it. He apparated you to a underground train station, however you just stood there, already used to the impact.

"Professor, why are we here?"

"For him." He pointed to a tiny store, with only four people in it. Two were people who had the newspaper, the magical side's newspaper, and the other two were the woman who worked there. Once the person took the newspaper down, you saw that it was Harry. He started to talk to one of the waitresses, but you couldn't make out what they were saying. It looked like. . . He was flirting with her. Your tiny smile dropped.