31 - The Wand, Resurrection Stone, and Invisibility Cloak

You both went to the burrow. And half of it was destroyed. They'd started to rebuild, but how long would it take?

---

After rebuilding most of it, you had to go back to Hogwarts. You avoided Jared, and Malfoy, you excelled in your classes, yet was drained. You were going to your weekly meeting with Dumbledore, and decided to tell him that you heard his conversation. 

"Sir, please don't obliviate my memory, but I heard you talking to professor Snape, before the break, about the Malfoy's being ordered to kill you. . ."

"Ahh, sit down." You sat in the chair, parallel to Dumbledore's chair, behind the desk. "Do you have any questions?"

"So, I figured that means that Snape has helped Draco Malfoy. But, is it both of the boy's task to kill you?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Lestrange, Jared Lestrange. I saw him posses the dark mark, when I had to fight him, when they destroyed the Weasley's burrow."

"I had my suspicions about that, but I didn't really believe myself, until now. Do you know anything about Draco Malfoy?"

"As you know, he has to kill you, so that means that he possesses the dark mark, so I wasn't really sure what you meant by Snape having to kill you, I understand that means that the Dark Lord would trust him, but why?"

"To get the Dark Lord to trust Severus, he has to kill me. He's actually on our side, he would be able to get all sorts of information, and all sorts of things."

"And when do you expect that they will kill you?"

"I'm estimating a little before the end of the school year. When they kill me, there will be other death eaters, I'm sure of that, I just don't know how they'll get in, since we have the barrier." 

"He- Malfoy told me how they would get in. . . There's a vanishing cabinet in the Room Of Requirement that he has to fix, and that has a twin that it connects a passage way between them. We shouldn't've done this, but this summer, we snooped on Malfoy and his mother, in Diagon Alley, and saw them admiring a particular cabinet in Borgin and Burks, then Malfoy admitted to me that it connected there. . . So, you have to die?"

"Yes, I do. I want to tell you a few things, but you are not permitted to admit them to anyone, especially Harry, Ronald, and Granger. They must figure it out on their own. Do you swear?"

"Yes, I swear." 

"Then, do you know The Tales of Beetle the Bard?"

"I don't."

"Then, read this." He handed you a book, a children's book. You read through the first chapter. . .(It might not be 100% accurate, I don't have access to this part, so BEAR WITH ME, per usual)

The Deathly Hallows

There were three brothers. They were going to a far away land, and on their adventure, they had to cross a river. It wasn't a normal river, for you couldn't go around it. Anyone who touched to river would immediately die. To cross the river, they ended up casting a spell which made a bridge, and they crossed the river. Death saw this, and it angered him. He felt like he'd been cheated. To congratulate them, he said that he would give them one thing in the entire world. 

The first brother, the eldest, wished for a wand that was the most powerful in the entire world. So, Death made him one from an elk tree, nearby. That brother went to bars and pubs, showcasing his prized possession. One night, once he'd fallen asleep, someone snatched his wand and killed him. Death caught up with him.

The next brother, the middle brother, wished for a resurrection stone. For his fiancé died suddenly, so death gave it to him. He went back home and resurrected his fiancé. She was not the same, she was sad and depressed. After seeing that life is not made for the dead, he killed himself, to be with her. Now, Death has caught up with him, as well. 

The last brother, the youngest, was a humble man. So, he asked for a cloak of invisibility, to hide him from his enemies. So, Death gave him a cloak of invisibility, from his own cloak. Death searched for years and years, but could never find him. That was until one day, once he grew weary and old, he gave the cloak of invisibility to his son. He greeted Death, as an old friend, and departed from the word as a mutual. 

"I finished the story." 

"Now, do you believe that such items exist?"

"I wouldn't've, but Harry has an invisibility cloak, so possibly. Is that the same one in the story?"

"Yes, it is. Now, they do exist. Like you said, the invisibility cloak, I gave to Harry on his fist Christmas here, now he possesses the cloak. The Resurrection stone, I have it in here." He got out a snitch. 

"A snitch?"

"Yes. It is in here, which I will leave to Harry." He put it away. "He will have to figure it out on his own. Now, the elder wand." He got out his own wand. 

"Your wand is the elder wand?"

"Precisely. If it gets in the wrong hands, then it could be life-threatening."

"Life in singular or lives?" 

"Lives, plural. Now, the three artefacts, they make up the deathly hallows. If you can see here, at the beginning of the chapter, can I have the book?"

"Of course." You gave him the book, and he opened to the beginning of the first chapter. 

"Now, in the beginning of the book, there is this symbol. This symbol represents the deathly hallows. Wherever you see this symbol, the deathly hallows is important here."

"I don't understand. How does it represent it?" You weren't really sure what he meant.

"Here, the wand." He drew a straight line, like this |. "The resurrection stone." He put an oval in the middle of the stick. "And the invisibility cloak." He drew a triangle around it. "They are the Deathly Hallows."

"Oh, I get it now."

"Great. Let's get on with your lesson, shall we?"

"Of course." You sat up, and so did he. 

"Now, you've frozen time, without verbal words, and moved things around. Let's try time how long you can freeze time for."

"Should I use a timer?"

"Yes, accio timer." He got a stopwatch and handed it to you. "Feel free to start whenever." You stopped time. How long you could stop time depended on how long you could focus for, your emotions, how tired you were. You focused, and was able to make it 3 hours and 56 minutes. You were just walking around his office in the time. 

"3 hours and 56 minutes."

"Great, it's only felt like a second to me." He chuckled, so did you. "You can go, now."

"Goodbye, for now, professor." 

"Goodbye." You left his office, and went to your dorm. You were stopped in the common room, by Jared. 

"What do you want, Jared." You glared at him.

"Sorry."

"Yeah. . .Sorry's not going to cut it. The unforgivable curses? Remember that?"

"Just let me explain-"

"Then explain." You were pissed off. . .

A little cliffhanger for ya. Also, if you want a spicy book, I'm writing another book, and chapter 1, 2, and 3 are out now! It's called To Love You Or Hate You. Have a great day/night!!!

---

Comment
Vote
Read