42 - The End Of The Road

You started climbing, so did everyone else. 

"Accio firebolt!" Harry summoned his broom, that you forgot was there. You climbed to the top and went behind Harry on his broom. You heard someone scream and looked back. Crabbe pulled a loose chair, which led to him falling. It was now just Zabini and Draco Malfoy. 

"Harry, we have to help them." You shouted, looking at how helpless they were.

"But, Y/N- fine, you're right." He didn't like his answer but quickly went back to where they were. "Hop on!" 

"How are we supposed to fit?" Merlin's beard, Draco, just get on the damn broom! You pulled Draco behind you, and Zabini held onto the broom for his life. 

Draco wrapped his arms around your waist, for stability, but you still liked it. Harry landed right outside the gates, and the fire almost burned the four of you to a crisp. You realized that you were still holding onto the diadem, and quickly tossed it into the Room Of Requirement. As the doors were closing, you ran out, leaving the dark magic to spew and quickly die. You started coughing on the floor. You soon stopped coughing and hugged Draco. 

"Draco. . . be on the right side of history. Not the bad one." You whispered into his ear. 

"I know, darling. That's why I'm going to fight with you, until the very end. Some exclusions apply."

"You- Drac- Agh!" You shook your head. 

"I still missed you since the last time we've seen each other, princess." The hell does that mean- eh, he just started to kiss you. 

"Y/N? Remember we've still got things to do?" Harry knocked you out of your own little world. 

"R- Right."

"See you around, darling." He gave you one more kiss on your nose, as you ran off with Harry. He also ran off with Zabini to fight the death eaters. You quickly found Ron and Mione, who were successful, in more ways than one. 

---

You just saw Snape get murdered, by none other than Nagini and Voldemort. Snape said to collect his tears, most likely for a pensive. You remembered that the only known location of a pensive in Hogwarts was Dumbledore's office. 

(A/N: REMEMBER, I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THIS SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME)

Your and everyone else's mind was intruded on by none other than Voldemort. He said something like 'dispose of the dead with dignity, and meet back at the base, or something.' 

Then he really came for Harry. 'Now, Harry Potter, I'm speaking directly to you. Since you didn't listen to my directions at first, innocent people died. Who's blood, you now have on your hands. Bring yourself to the forbidden forest if you don't want to see more innocent blood spilt.' 

Harry came out of Dumbledore's office, looking terrified. "So, there's a reason why I'm able to hear inside Voldemort's head, and I think you've known for a while. . . Especially you, Y/N."

"Jeez, I didn't come here to get called out." You tried to 'lighten the mood.' "Harry, you're not going to go to the forest, right?" He stayed silent and slightly drooped his head. "R- Right?" He was literally signing his contract with death. 

"If I go there, and he kills me, the unintentional Horcrux will die, and it'll just be the snake."

"Harry-"

"Promise me you'll kill it. All three of you." 

"I promise." Ron walked up to Harry and pat his shoulder.

"I promise." Mione raised her hand.

"Fine. . . I promise, Harry." The quad went to the Great Hall, where the dead lay. Lavender Brown, Pavarti Patil, Justin Flitch-Fletchy, and so many more.