37 - GET THE NECKLACE

You made a plan to get the necklace using polyjuice potion, and other very complicated steps. You were with Ron, and Mione, while Harry was getting the first body- I mean victim- I mean polyjuiced person. 

After you all polyjuiced into your people, you went into the ministry through the toilet. It. Was. Disgusting. You walked proudly into the ministry, however, inside you felt bad for everyone who got taken by the guards. In the elevator, Umbitch- Umbridge was looking the same as ever, terrible. 

"Ahh, they sent you up? Great, let's go." She got in the elevator and it didn't go anywhere. "Roger, Kayla, isn't this your floor?" Your name's Kayla then?

"Right." Ron and you went out of the elevator. 

"ROGER, KAYLA! IT'S STILL RAINING IN MY OFFICE!" Apparently 'Roger and Kayla' work for the dripping man. "Roger, I have your wife downstairs and if you don't fix it in an hour, then I might make it a priority to do her trial soon." He left without another word. 

"H- He's going to kill my wife!" 

"Ron-"

"How am I going to fix it?" He walked into the raining office. 

"Here. Finite Incantartum." It stopped raining.

"Bullucks, how'd you do it?"

"It's called studying." You pat his back. "What do we do now?"

"We go to find my wife and we wait for Harry."

"Very funny. Let's go find Harry. Now."  You led him to where Harry was escaping from. "Got it?"

"No, it wasn't in there. But what was in there was Hermione- and- and-"

"Spit it out, Harry!" 

"You! There are muggle-born people, but you're not muggle born. So they probably just don't know that you're a half-blood."

"Oh- the- the necklace is probably on Umbridge then. She's doing trials, right?"

"Right. I think I might know where that is. I had to go on trial last year." Harry led the two of you to a magical courtroom. It looked like congressmen were there? Umbridge was front and center when you saw she was wearing the horcrux. 

"Where did you get this wand!" Merlin, can she get any more gruesome? 

"It presented itself to me- a- at Ollivander's, when I was 11."

"Liar! Wands only present itself to witches, and you most certainly are not a witch!"

"Roger! Please! Tell her that I am a witch!" Oh! So that's Roger's wife. You froze time and took the horcrux, but when you wore it, it was almost like you were in a fight with the dark magic. As soon as you got back to your spot, you weren't able to focus, and time restarted. 

"I- I- I got- got it." You took a deep breath and acted normally.

"What did you get?" Ron. Was. Clueless.

"The necklace, dumb-ass." Umbridge was about to release the dementors, when Mione pushed her, so it would delay it. You all started running (Plus the wife) as the dementors chased you. 

"Roger! What's happening?"

"I'll explain later!" You went into the elevator and the dementors started to suck the life out of you. That was until you remembered something. 

"Expecto Patronum!" You shot them back, as the elevator started moving. Once you got out 'Roger' and his wife had a moment

"Listen, take the kids, and get out of here. Go straight home. Do you hear me?" Ron's a doofus.