35 - Obliviate

The second name for title: I'm Holey 😏

Just to tell you, your guardian is actually your uncle. But he's been out of country since you were like 11. He's been in Bulgaria with his girlfriend, who is probably his wife, now.

 After mourning, you were making a plan with Harry, Mione, Ron, Fred, George, ex-professor Mad Eye Moody, the other Weasleys, and their spouses. You had to leave Hogwarts, so the 'dark lord' wouldn't find you. You went to your house, and put all of your belongings in your purse, using the 'undetectable extension' charm. You also put a first aid kit, potions, natural necessities, etc. in your bag.  You signed the house over to the family that's been staying there and they gave you A LOT of pounds for the house. After you packed everything up and had your owl in his cage, you looked at your empty room. All of your memories. Your childhood home, you're letting it go. Of course, the family said that you could visit, with paying a fee to stay there (Cuz they need their money) but you couldn't help but cry a bit. Who knows if they were happy or sad cries, they were just emotional. Draco with you, hiding in your closet, when- when your parents- Your parents saying that they loved you for the last time. All of the stories that they read you, all of the stuffies that you had, that they bought you. You took every single one. You took your purse and your owl and bid farewell to the family. You went to the store so you could stack up on food. They would obviously have food, but you can never be too safe, right? 

Going to the store, you got your trolley and and got food. From canned vegetables to snacks, you were getting a bagged product, when you noticed Draco's favorite muggle food. The one that you made him try and he adored it. You remember him saying 'Merlin, Y/N, this is the only muggle food that I like. The rest, is terrible and I mean TERRIBLE.' You got 2 of those and made your way to pay. 

"Your total is 26 pounds and 4 shillings." You handed her the money and went out. You emptied the trolley in your bag and went to the forest with your owl. Once there wouldn't be any muggles, you apparated to Harry's house. Keep in mind that you were travelling to a Safe House the day before Harry turned 17, aka today. You were in the middle of the living room and Harry saw you. 

"Y- Y/N?"

"Harry!" You put your owl down and hugged him. "Happy early birthday."

"Thank you. Where are the others?"

"I came by myself. Remember when we made the plan?"

"Right! Right. So, they should be arriving any moment now?"

"Possibly." You pulled away. "So, this was your cousin's house that you've been trapped in?" He laughed at your words.

"Yeah. They left just a few hours ago and surprisingly, they were actually nice to me."

"No kidding." You heard a knock at the door, which was Mad-Eye-Moody. The others were outside, in the road of Privet Drive. As everyone made their way in, you didn't really recognize a few people. Wait? Did Fleur Delacour marry one of the Weasleys? Everyone said their 'hellos' as they gathered in the living room. 

"Hey, I thought you were looking after the prime minister?" Harry was shocked.

"You are more important."

"Ello Harry, Bill Weasley."

"Oh, pleasure to meet you." So who seems to be Bill Weasley, one of Ron's brothers, married Fleur Delacour. They started to chat about a prominent scar on his face. You looked at Fleur, and she looked matured. Well of course, that was 3 years ago. 3 years ago when. . . when he died. That was the last time you saw her. She met your gaze, and you quickly looked away. You felt a light tap on your shoulder, it was Fleur.