43 - That's A WAP- I Mean Wrap

Hey, loves! So, I can't believe we finished this story. Of course, this isn't a chapter, but this will be the last chapter of this book. 

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted, commented, and even just read the story! 

This has been such a crazy thing to experience and this is also my first book, so I haven't really written anything before this- well other than school stuff. That's why it probably isn't as 'good' as you would like it to be. 

I feel like this book is my baby and that baby is grown up and leaving home. 

I'm going to be making some more books, one of which is out already. The books, which will come out sooner or later consist of these:

To Love You Or Hate You || DM. This is already out, but I've been less motivated lately because of school, mental health, etc, so expect slow updates. This is a Draco Malfoy X Reader and is in the 2nd perspective (Aka you). 

Worlds Apart. This will maybe be out in a few months. It's not fanfiction, and it's my own work. it's going to be a Romance Novel, so please stay tuned for that! 

---

Those are my two new books, and I hope that you will read them once they come out! 

Still, this journey is. . . unbelievable. For the first 10 chapters or so, we only got maybe 53 reads? Now, here we are, in chapter 43, and we have a whopping 6.7k views. I'm speechless, loves. I'll still put updates like each time we reach a milestone (Like every thousand) unless you don't want that. 

Just if anyone wants, here are my socials, which are also in my bio:

Tiktok: @yeetusthefetus.com and @dracoslittlegreenapplention a user

Snapchat: milanarose37 (I post updates on my private story, so just add me and ask to be apart of the story)

Instagram: @Rainbowcandy37 (I post updates) and @rainbowcandy37_ (my personal account)

Discord: www.yeetusdeletusthefetus.com #7839

Stay dreaming for people who don't know you exist and are most likely fictional characters, loves!

(Finished 26/2/21)

---(Yes, an update for the next thousand reads)---

(28/2/21)

Just wanted to say thank you for 7k views! 

---

(7/3/21)

8k reads- 300 votes- that's a lot of people, loves. *Me in shock* *Me not being able to process it* *Me ending the update after this because I can't thank people enough and I literally do not know what to say* 

Right! See ya in the next update and thank you, loves!

---

(17/3/21)

Yes, sorry an update. So, I was reading a story and went back to my profile and I couldn't help but see that we got to a whopping 9k reads! Thank you, loves! And also, Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

---

(26/3/21) 

Holy-fucking-shit- we just hit 10k. I can't fucking believe it! Thank you so much, loves! And also, thank you for 31 followers! 

---

(17/5/21)

Here we are, less than two months later, and we've already hit 16k reads!!! I've been pretty busy with life, so I haven't made an update, but I'm sure you guys don't really like them anyways. Also, tysm for 500 votes!!! I can't believe that The Tutor is growing so fast- well, faster than it's been.