9-The Malfoy Manner

"See you after the break!" You said to your roommate.

"See you, Y/N!" You both got your bag, your wand, and your toiletries. You met with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. You all went on the train. 

"Come on, it's going to leave soon." You led them inside the train and was able to find a free compartment. Once Ron and Harry left you told Hermione about everything that happened last night. 

"Oh my freaking Merlin. I can't believe that Harry was in love-. All that happened?" 

"I know right? I thought his crush was on Cho. Now, when you left last night, did you and Krum, you know... do it?"

"Fuck NO!" she paused for a moment, in utter shock, "I would never NEVER! Are you daft?" She paused for another moment to recollect her thoughts. "I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to yell at you, I just got caught up in the moment." Harry and Ron came back. 

"So, are you guys ready to spend all that time at Ron's house?" Harry said, knowing it would please Ron.

"Yeah, obviously," Hermione said.

"Yeah, but I'm going to get there on the 24th. I'm holiday tutoring Draco- I mean, Malfoy." You tried to avoid saying his first name to stop Harry's blood from boiling. 

"Bloody hell, mate. Why are you tutoring Malfoy during the holidays," Ron said displeased.

"His parents are paying me three times my normal amount each day."

"Three- three times???" Hermione said, well more of questioned 

"Yeah. But of course, I'll split it with you." You guys were about to pull up to the train station. "Come on now guys. Let's get our stuff. We're about to get to the train station." You all got out of the train. "Bye guys. See you in a few days."

"Bye Y/N!" They all said.

"Hey," Hottie- I mean, Draco said.

"Hi!" You said, giving him a warm smile.

"So you ready to go now." After he saw you smiling, he had a faint smile.

"Yeah. So where do we go?"

"Here, I'll lead you." He put his hand out. You grabbed it and felt his icy hands. They sent shivers down your spine, but in a good way. He led you to a dark corner, where two other people were there. They didn't say anything. The only thing they did was wrap your guys' arm around theirs. They apparated you to the Malfoy manner. Draco went to the trash starting to feel sick. You and the two other people got up straight away, seeing that Lucious and Narcissa Malfoy(da parents) were there. 

"Hi Y/N," Narcissa said, welcoming you in a lightly warm mannered way. She shook your hand.

"Hi." She didn't care that you were a muggle-born but Lucious... well... he thought different. 

"Lucious, Darling. Shake her hand." She said, grinding her teeth.

"If I do not wish to shake her hand, then I will not shake her hand. Is that clear, Narcissa." He said.

"Here, You and Draco will be sharing his room, so you two can figure it out." She paused for a brief moment, looking at Draco. He just got over the feeling of dizziness. "Draco, come get Y/N's bags." He came over.

"Oh, that's quite alright. I just have one baggage, and I can carry it myself."

"Alright then. Then, Draco, lead her to your room." He pointed with his head, conveying to go up the stairs. "I'll see you both at dinner, and remember to do your study lesson." They left. 

"Okay... Come on Y/N," He grabbed your hand, but gently pulled it, to not pull you along with him, but to 'say' to go with him. You followed him. The third door on the left, he opened it. "So, this is my room. Now we're going to be sharing it, so you're going to sleep on the floor, and I'll sleep on the bed."