23-The Train Ride

You'd been on the train and just small-talked with Hermione. 

"I- I'm going to go to the loo. I'll be right back." Harry was acting a bit odder than usual. He also got his invisible cloak from his bag, then left.

"Hermione-" You leaned next to her. "Harry's acting a bit stranger than normal, I'm going to follow him." You whispered.

"We need to have trust- You know what? Go. He's probably hiding something." 

"I'll be back." You said louder so Ron could hear you. You left and saw Harry near the Slytherin's part of the train. They didn't see either of you. You saw Harry have this black ball. It looked like one of the balls that exploded when thrown (NO DIRTY THOUGHTS PEOPLE) Harry threw it, and you couldn't see him anymore. You assumed that he put on the invisible cloak. You saw Draco waving away the purple smoke, and he looked so freaking hot in his black suit. It made your knees wobble. He saw you, just staring at him, and smirked. You got embarrassed and walked back to the compartment.

"So, what happened?" Hermione was just waiting for the details.

"I think Harry just snuck into the Slythrin's compartment."

"What? Why would he do that?" Ron finally was getting the hint of what you went out form

"I- I don't know." You felt the train come to a stop. "Shucks, we're out of time to change into our robes. We have to do it NOW." You got your robes, and put it over your clothes. You started changing, without revealing your tingz. You started to make your way out of the train. "I'm going to find Harry. I'll meet you by the carriages."

"Be careful." You went to the Slytherin part of the train, when only Draco was in there. He looked like he was about to leave.

"Draco?"

"What is it, Y/N?" He was a bit pissed for some reason.

"God you're so fucking hot with that suit-" You muttered under your breath, hoping that he didn't hear what you said. He smirked. "Have you seen Harry anywhere?"

"I haven't, but maybe if you want to come to my dorm tomorrow or something, that could be arranged."

"Very funny. So, you haven't seen him?"

"No. I have to go, now." He left the compartment.

"Harry. Harry!" You searched the large compartment, until when you were stepping, you felt uneven ground. Apparently Harry was on the floor, covered by his cloak. "Oh my Helena, Harry!" You took of his cloak and got out your wand. "Repairo." His broken no longer was broken. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine, my eye is just puffy now."

"Can you walk? We need to get to the carriages, before there are none left."

"Alright." You helped him up, and saw Luna, right outside of the train.

"Hi Y/N! Hi Harry!"

"Hi Luna!" You waved at her. "Oh erm, Harry this is Luna Lovegood, she was also with us when we went to the Department Of Mysteries."

"Hi, Luna. Nice to meet you."

"Hey, again, Harry. Come on, let's get onto the carriage, it's the last one." You got on the carriage with the rest of the squad and Luna.

"Who's this?" Ron didn't even see Harry's bruise, his curiosity peaked on Luna. 

"She was with us when we went to the Department of Mysteries, but this is Luna Lovegood."

"G- guys, what's that pulling the carriage?"

"The carriage is pulling itself, like always."

"But- but then what's that?"  Harry was freaked out.

"Harry, I've told you since the end of the first year, these creatures are thestrals. You can see them once you've seen someone die in front of you. I've told you with Luna."

"Sorry, I just didn't believe you. Also, Luna, I'm sorry for your loss, if you don't mind me asking who died?"

"My mother, when I was 9." You pulled up at the gate.

"Guys, we should go into the castle." You saw Filch and your trunks.

"Names?"

"Come on! You've known us for 6 years." Ron clearly didn't get the point.

"Dumbledore wants more security, so names?"

"Y/N L/N."

"Get your trunk." He crossed something off of his clipboard.

"Harry Potter."

"Hermione Granger."

"Ron Weasley."

"Luna Lovegood."

"Get your trunks and get out, well in, but still get out." You got your trunk, and lugged it back to your new dorm. You decided to take a walk around the castle, since you had some time. You passed by Draco near where the Room Of Requirement was- is.

"Draco." You said, in almost a whisper.

"Y/N." He mocked you. "What is it?" He didn't look very happy, you'd wondered if it was because he became a ykw, wait NO he couldn't've become one, he just couldn't've!

"How come you said that you hadn't seen Harry?"

"What do you mean?"

"You, Draco Lucius Malfoy, you know what I mean." You said his full name when you got angry.

"He was snooping around, so I gave him what he deserved."

"So, you're telling me that a person who snoops deserves to have a broken nose and bruises?"

"Yes?"

"So, I have countless times when you were snooping. . . " You raised your eyebrows.

"Do you want to come with me to me dorm?"

"Obviously I do, but you can't just GIVE Harry a black eye! Maybe some other time, Draco." You passed by his shoulder and went to dinner.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2k READS!!!!!!! OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! AGHHH!!!!!

I still need to fix the last chapter. I did most of it COMPLETELY WRONG. MY BAD😅. Have a good day/night!

I'm having a bit of trouble organizing my thoughts right now, for the book, so, it might not be every single day. Sorry!

------
Comment
Vote
Read