Epilogue

"Mom mom !! This shoes laces are so bad look it's not listening to me ".   a 5years old boy  whines .

baby , I am busy preparing breakfast  please can you ask help from your dad ."eunwoo chuckles at his adorable 5year old child .

"Dad !Dad!Dad! ". Seok  shouts while running towards his dads bedroom.

"Yes sunshine why are shouting early in the morning baby ". Moonbin said

"Dad look these laces are so meanie they don't listen to me ". Binwoo points his tiny fingers towards his shoes.

"Oh sunshine come here and sit I'll help you with that ". Moonbin coos at his sons cuteness .

"Ok done!  come let's go down I  am sure mom is waiting."

"Yes dad , dad I am so excited to go to school ".

"I know baby I am sure you will love the school and there will be jisoo too ."

"Yes dad I am so happy that you convinced jinjin uncle to transfer jisoo to  my school we will play and enjoy so much ".

"Yes you will son".

2years ago  Binwoo couple adopted an adorable  boy named seok .  He lighten up there life. Now they are a happy family .

"Come on binnie  , seok will be late for school."

"Coming ".  Bin replied walking towards eunwoo holding is sons hand .

"Yaaay bye mom dad look jisoo is also there I'll go bye ."

"Bye sunshine be careful ". The couple said in union and kissed their son good bye

"I am so happy binnie I always dreamt  to have a happy family and now I have a full and happy family ."
Eunwoo said while leaning his head on moonbin's shoulder.

"Yes me too princess ". Moonbin replied and kissed his forehead.

"I am so happy to marry a mafias son ". Eunwoo replied and giggles .

The end

So this is the final end guys sorry for such a late update Love you so much guys hope you will give equal love and support to my up coming story "you are my world ".

Please like , comment and share .