18

Oh my god oh my god hubby hubby!". Eunwoo  jumped excited on the bed making bounce Moonbin as well.

"Princess what happened ". Moonbin cooed  and smiled brightly seeing his husband so happy .

"I got it hubby I got it ". Eunwoo said while jumping on Moonbin's lap and wrapped his arms would Moonbin in a bone crushed hug.

"Princess what did you get"?. Moonbin asked still confused but was still brightly smiling.

"I got the role hubby oh my god I am so happy ". Eunwoo said while jumping off the bed and spinning holding his phone close to his heart .

"Oh my god congratulations baby ". Moonbin hugged him and kissed  him all over his face . Making eunwoo giggling at his husband's actions.

With a happy and smiling face both slept cutely cuddling.

"Hubby the shooting starts from today I am so happy I hope I can play the role ".

"I am sure you will princess  don't worry ok ".

"Come on now get ready hubby you will be late for office ".

"Yes princess."

"Boss the the K2 group has attached our men and stole some
of our drugs from our warehouse." The men said .

"WHAT ??!! WHAT THW FUCK WERE YOU GUYS DOING WHEN THWY BROKE OUR SECURITY?!". Moonbin shouted he was turning red in anger.

"Boss ! Sorry I don't know how they entered." The man answered but was so nervous and  afraid to dead.

"I don't give a dam just find out  about the group and give me each and every detail in half an hour and secure our security make it tight and tell jinjin hyung to tighten our security in every warehouse and in our offices , ok ". Moonbin gave a dead look one last time  and  went out of his office.

"Yes boss ". Everyone let out an sign in relief that thank god that they are alive and not dead .

"I will not leave you K2 ". Moonbin mummers .

"Well done eunwoo, your acting is so professional no one can tell you are new in this field ". The director  praised eunwoo.

"Thank you so much sir ". Eunwoo smiled shyly.

"Ok guys let's do the last shoot for the day ". The director slapped his hand and directed the scene.And started to explain the scenario for the scene.

"Boss here this is the file of the K2 group ." The man nervously handled the file to Moonbin.

"Ok now leave and the security ".

"Yes sir ".

"Pack up ! Everyone did a good job". The director said while everyone cheered and clapped there hands.

"Thank you guys  please be on time tomorrow we have an outdoor scene so be early ".

With that everyone said ok in together and were ready to go home .

Eunwoo calling Moonbin

"Hubby my I am done for the day can you come pick me up ?".

"I am here princess turn around?!".

"Oh ?".

"Hubby  ~". Eunwoo ran and jumped on Moonbin, eunwoo wasn't heavy it was easy for moonbin to Carry eunwoo around.

"Come on let's go princess". Moonbin carried eunwoo and went towards his car .

"Don't worry Moonbin you will soon be mine ". The person behind the tree said .

Please vote and comment let me know if the story is still interesting