22

When Moonbin Mayes dealing with the aftermath of the fight . Moonbin leaves to go get some fresh air . He decides to go back to eunwoo not sure if he would ever forgive himself for how he treated eunwoo.

On returned to their home . He finds the door unlocked and slowly goes inside he sees eunwoo sitting in the living room alone , eyes closed with dried tears in his cheeks probably thinking to himself about their future. Moonbin slowly walks to him and bends down on his knees in front of him holding his hands .

With the sudden touch eunwoo flicks but insteadly calms down when's sees it was Moonbin.

There was silence.

"I am sorry ". Both apologies in union.

Why are you saying sorry princess I should be the one who should be sorry and I know that you well probably not forgive me .
Listen princess, I realised what I did wrong it wasn't your fault. Suho and rose were  it together  trying to break us apart and me being over possessive for you I let that happen I understand a part of this is my fault as well so I hope you can forgive me ." Moonbin speaks looking down unable to meet his eyes.

Eunwoo smiles bitterly and he tips his chin up so that they both look at each other and says "it's not only your fault hubby I should have informed you first about the dinner , as I know how possessive my hubby is . I am sorry hubby I just didn't want to trouble you . And don't blame you for what happened, it was their fault and there is no need for you to beat yourself up over it .

Eunwoo bends down to kiss him and finally says .

"Welcome back hubby ".

"Thank you princess I promise to trust you , but princess do you remember one thing ". Moonbin sits on the sofa and makes eunwoo sit on his lap .

"What". Eunwoo asks clueless about what moonbin's refering to .

Moonbin starts leaving wet kisses on eunwoo's neck and jaw saying .

"You know you are still left to be my desert, remember my after dinner meal".

With that moonbin makes eunwoo lie down in his back and cages him better his strong arms and says

"Get ready princess this time I'll not be gentle ".

"Oh it's so tough to be mafia sons husband ". Eunwoo says while wiping fake tears.

End

I know this  short but I lost my ending I don't know how but this is it .
This is the end of thi book I enjoyed a lot and thank you
So much for being there with me till the end of the book . Let me know if you guys want the epilogue or not though.
Thank you
So much guys keep loving astro and love you guys .