15

Moonbin moves ,a gun in his hand ,he walks as quietly and quickly as possible he wanted to find his princess soon.

The warehouse was dark it had 4doors and all had bodyguards.

"Everyone come in front for of the 4 doors I am hidden in the dark infront of them ." Moonbin informs every and in no time all gather with moonbin .

"Now listen I'll go to the first door , jinjin hyung go to the 2nd door and sanha and rocky 3rd and 4th door mj hyung I want you to take care if  other men come from somewhere you take care of them ok ?!."

"Ok ".everyone said together,while going towards the doors.

Moonbin went and shot the two bodyguards and they instantly died , the gun had a silencers , he kicked the door but found it empty.

He scanned the room and saw a cctv and that's when he realised it was a trap .

He ran out and saw A bodyguard was pointing a gun on Mj hyung   ,Just then jinjin hyung screamed .

"Mj ".

Now moonbin ,sanha and jinjin were standing in front of Mj .

"Let him go ". Moonbin said he  so angry. And the he saw rocky was sneaking and was now behind the guy who pointed a gun at Mj .

And then rocky kicked the guy on his his hand which had  gun ,the gun fell and rocky started hitting him and killed him on the spot.

"Hyung this is a trap eunwoo is not in here ." Moonbin said while panicking as to how is husband his .

"No he is here moonbin but I think he is not in this warehouse. ". Jinjin informed .

Just as he said everyone heard a sound .

Tick

Tick

Tick

"It's a bomb get out from here now ". Jinjin hyung shouted .with that everyone run to the exit and then the the warehouse exploded.

"Hyung where is eunwoo if he is not here ". Moonbin asked , he was very worried and just wanted to hold his beloved husband in his arms .

Jinjin was thinking hard
"What did I miss ".  He was scanning the area and suddenly saw an under construction building.

"Got it ".

"What did you get it hyung ". Sanha asked .

"Look I am sure eunwoo is in that building." Jinjin said pointing towards the under construction building.

"Let's go we don't have time guys but be careful ". Jinjin said .

"I have a plan guys ". Mj said

"What ". Rocky said

"Moonbin kill that bodyguard and wear his uniform." Mj said and Moonbin nods and goes off to do this work .

"Rocky and sanha  I want you to go to the first floor of that building and kill everyone each and every men there ". Rocky and sanha nodded and took two guns each .

"We both will be with moonbin and save eunwoo ok ".mj lastly states.

"Ok now let's go to mooonbin and save our child ". Jinjin  said while going towards moonbin who was waiting for his hyungs and heard everything that they planned through the ear plugs .

" Good now let's go ".

As moonbin was in the bodyguard uniform , the bodyguard who were guarding the gate did not suspect him , as they let him in he would killl the men .and when they reached the first floor there were 10 men who were lying died on the floor they meet rocky and sanha there too.

"Good job boys ". Moonbin said

"Thanks hyung ". Rocky and sanha said in union .

"Hyung I am sure that eunwoo hyung is up in the second floor there are around 20 men and there is a room also I think , eunwoo hyung is there only."

"Ok so let's go and get our precious child ". Mj said he also gave our a small ball like thing  to each .

"What is this hyung ". Rocky said unaware of the weapon.

"This is a smoke ball just as we reach up just throw it and moonbin go to that room and get eunwoo and we will just fight with the other , get  it ". Mj said while instructing all the boys .

"Okie ".

They did as they planned
But just as moonbin opened the door the froze.

Thank you for reading guys
Please vote and comment..