10

Guys just to let you know that I'll be referring to eunwoo (older)and moonbin(younger) in some parts .

Hmmm .........I w-want to use the washroom,I-I'll be back ."eunwoo said while struggling to hold back his tears. With that he left moonbin and the unknown girl alone. While his heart broke into million pieces.

"Eunwoo-ya wait!." Moonbin called but he just walked past him .

Eunwoo went straight to the bathroom and start crying . He was unsure about his marriage was unsure of this relationship was unsure if he can handle this he was criticising himself for falling for moonbin so soon he was stupid to thing that he can work this marriage,he was stupid to fall for him he was just stupid .....with that thought he went back to the mansion.

"WHY ! WHY  ME ? ". He cried
And cuddled himself in the bed.

*Ring*

Eunwoo's  phone rang .

Husband❤️

He decided not to answer and just leave a message that he is back home as he was not feeling well .

Just in seconds he reserved back a msg .

Husband ❤️
I'll be there soon . I'll get some medicine on my way .take care

After reading the message he went to the bathroom and took a warm bath to relax himself and not thing to much about it .

Moonbin came  back to the mansion with a bag full of medicines.

"Princess! Princess." Moonbin called but no reply.

"Eunwoo -ya ". Still got no response.

He walked towards there shared bed just then went he entered he saw eunwoo coming out of the bathroom while drying his hair. With a cold face .

"Princess what happened I was finding you in the restaurant but you were no where to be found. What happened to you ?are you having fever ? Should we go to the doctor?". Moonbin's said  as he was concerned about his husband.

"I am fine ". Don't worry .....by the way when are we going back to Korea?".
Eunwoo said with no emotion.

"You want to go back ? Why princess?."moonbin said fullly confused.

But eunwoo didn't reply to that question and just went straight to bed  leaving an confused Moonbin.

Moonbin went to the bathroom took bath and came back to bed to sleep .

Moonbin decided to talk to eunwoo tomorrow about it.

Flashback
Eunwoo pov

On there 2nd day of honeymoon  moonbin was constantly getting calls which he was not answering in front of eunwoo. At first he thought that it's just about work or something but when moonbin was using washroom and the call appeared again and it was named as Rose.

"It must  be his friend though." Eunwoo thought but had a bad feel about it which he strike it out.

End of flashback

In morning moonbin woke alone in the bed .moonbin made a mental note to talk to the older.

Moonbin did he normal morning routine and went down talk to his husband.

"Good morning princess ". The younger  greeted eunwoo.

"Good morning ". The older  replied with cold tone.