16

Just as moonbin opened the door he froze, looking at his husband at a gun point , tied in a chair and unconscious, with blood dripping from his head.

"Well well look who's here". Jackson says while smirking . He knew that moonbin will come looking for his beautiful husband.

"Shut it Jackson and leave eunwoo right now". Moonbin says furiously andsuper angry.

"Oh is it , but what to do I was going to marry him !". Jackson say  causally.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU  THINK ? , ILL LET YOU DO IT ?, HE IS MY HUSBAND ". Moonbin shouts he can't tolerate his husband to be with someone else.

"Come on moonbin l found him . Before you came into his life and that fucker his father made him marry you ". Jackson says while anger was building up in him.

"And you know what , if he can't me my then I'll not let him be your too !," with that Jackson pressed the trigger .

"NOO".  Moonbin ran and pulled eunwoo into his embrace. A gun shout was heard but Moonbin didn't feel the gun shot. He was shocked he turned and saw rocky , shout Jackson on his forehead . Before he could pull the trigger.

"Hyung are you okk ".

"Yes thank you so much rocky ".

"Come on let's go now ".

Moonbin carry's eunwoo bridal style.and chanted his name just to wake him up .

"Princess please wake up look your hubby is here."

"Moonbin he will be fine let's take him to the hospital ok don't worry ". Mj said .

After 20 min the gang reached the hospital .

"DOCTOR DOCTOR ". Moonbin shouted .

The doctor arrived and eunwoo was  immediately admitted in the vip section.

After 40min doctor came out of the room .

"He is fine no internal injury and the only injury is at the head , he will be fine in 2 days you can take him back home if you want , he is still unconscious."the doctor informed.

Everyone left a sign of relief.

"Thank you so much doctor ". Moonbin and jinjin thanked them doctor.

"We will take him home is that ok ". Moonbin asked .

"Yes ,take care ".

With that the doctor left .

"Hyungs can we take eunwoo home now ".

"Ya can't you wait he is still unconscious now let him rest for a while."mj scolded .

" jinjin hyung and Mj hyung you can go home and rest thank you so much for helping me today to fine my princess ". Moonbin bowed 90 degree.

"Ya tell me one thing eunwoo is a man why the  hell  do you call him princess ". Mj said with a confused look.

"He is my angel  hyung he came into my life and changed it completely. So I promised myself that I will treasure him and treat him like a
princess." Moonbin said

"Ok ok now we are going and don't thank us ok we also saved our son , we will get some food , sanha and rocky you also go and rest ok ".  Jinjin said while saying there byes.

Moonbin went inside the room and sat beside him husband holding his hand and kissing his forehead.

"Princess wake up fast remember you said you will be my after dinner meal ."

"Princess I miss you so much ".

"Wake up fast and I promise to play basketball with you I know you love playing basketball."

"Really  will you play with me ". Eunwoo replied all of a sudden.

"Princess on my god I missed you and you sweet voice."

"Hubby where am I , I was kidnapped and Jackson did it ". Eunwoo said .

"I know don't worry princess he will never trouble you again I promise ". Moonbin said with a smirk.

"I was so scared hubby I thought I will never see you again ". Eunwoo hugged Moonbin and buried his face in moonbin's chest.

Moonbin kisses his forehead and said " I am hear princess don't worry ".

Eunwoo lifted his head and kissed Moonbin on his lips at first the kiss was pure and innocent but soon it turned to hot  and lustfull.

"Hello guys ". Mj  opened the dooor with a bang , with jinjin rocky and sanha .

The couple pulled from the kiss and eunwoo was so embarrassed he just hide his head into moonbin's chest.

"Hyung you are such a cockblocker". Moonbin said .

"Ya Moonbin he is sick how can you do this to him haaa". Mj said while he hit Moonbin head .

Everyone laughed and things went back to normal .

Eunwoo was so lucky that he has such a loving caring and sweet husband and such a loving friends.

The day was spend pampering eunwoo and with lots of kisses between the couple and yes Mj's nagging .

I am so sorry for the late update guys was a bit busy .
Hope you enjoyed it , it was the most boring chapter I think .😂
Please vote and comment.