1

Wakey wakey darling it's time to wake up baby otherwise you will be late for college.'' said Mrs cha

"Please mom only 5min more ". Replied eunwoo.

After waking up he went to the bathroom to freshen up and got ready wearing an cute outfit.

Eunwoo ran downstairs to greet his parents while happily hoping .

"Good morning mom and dad ". Eunwoo yelled happily.

"Good morning darling ". Mr and Mrs Cha greeted his son in return.

"Come on son have some breakfast your friends will be here anytime ". Mrs cha said

"Yes mom ".said eunwoo

After having breakfast he heard a door bell and knew his friends Mj and Sanha are here ..eunwoo bit his good bye to his parents and head out to greet his friends.

"Oh good morning eunwoo you look adorable today " Mj said

"Good morning to you too Hyung and you look extra happy today " said eunwoo with a beautiful smile .

"Good morning hyung " sanha greeted but a super cute smile on his face which looked adorable to eunwoo.

Eunwoo pinched sanha's cheek and said good morning to him . They reached their university. they reached there lockers and picked there books.

"Bye guys meet you guys at the cafeteria at lunch " Mj said with a cheerful voice .

"Bye hyung and bye sanha " eunwoo said to both his friends with sanha saying bye they headed to there respective classes.

On eunwoo's way to his class he saw a boy who was smoking the site made his feel disgusted as he hates people who smoke.

The boy who was smoking watched eunwoo and the disgusted face he made and just smirked.

What do you think about the story ... ?