7

Finally it was the wedding day everyone was busy .Mr cha and Mr moon we're looking after the decorations and everything they wanted everything to be perfect for there son's wedding respectively .

"You are really getting married " Mj said smile brightly while setting eunwoo's hair .

"Looks like it " eunwoo said while just looking at himself through the mirror. He was happy to get married to moonbin but was still not really . He always wanted a love marriage though he liked moonbin but he did not know moonbin,the really moonbin that jinjin was talking about he wanted to know moonbin. But was scared as ,will moonbin every share his story ?will ever moonbin love him with all his heart and soul ?
But he was ready to bring back the moonbin which jinjin  was referring to and for that he will give all his heart.

Don't worry eunwoo~ya  moonbin is a nice guy  I have heard a lot from jinjin i am sure he will love you .

Eunwoo similes Looking at Mj and nods .

"Ya Sanha your lips looks gorgeous now stop applying that lip balm I am sure rocky will notice it . .......as it's not your wedding so stop dolling up so much "Mj said smacking sanha's head as sanha forms a pout and the rest two laughs .

"You look handsome binna so are you ready  it's time to go " jinjin said with a smile as he was very happy for his best friend .

"Binna we love you and you look handsome now let's show this to eunwoo " jinjin said winking

"Hyung ~~ I am not that good looking ok "moonbin said

"Hyung " moonbin said  being serious this time

Jinjin hummed while he was fixing moonbin's clothes.

"Thank you so much hyung for always being by my side and being there for me in my difficult times in life I am very grateful to have you as my best friend ,big brother and by best advicer I love you so much hyung if I am standing in front of you now it's all beacuse of you hyung thank you so much hyung " moonbin said as tearing and he hugged jinjin .

Binna you will always be baby bro and I will be always there for you ok remember I love you so much my baby bro Always be happy and try sharing this to eunwoo too he deserves your love and he will love you to ok " jinjin said hugging moonbin tightly as tears running down his cheeks.

"I'll try hyung " moonbin said sobbing.

"Now stop crying your make up will get spoiled " jinjin whined while wiping moonbin's tears and his owns too.

The sound of chatter filled the church as big business man and mafia groups were invited to the wedding .

However it died down seeing the groom , moonbin standing at the alter .

He was dressed in black tuxedo ,blank shoes adorably waiting for his soon to be husband

He was dressed in black tuxedo ,blank shoes adorably waiting for his soon to be husband .

Soon eunwoo walked with his dad looking absolutely like an angel .

Moonbin's breath hitched , he looked adorable and  beautiful .

Eunwoo stood in front of moonbin and thought time froze .

There heart was racing they were just lost at each other's eyes .

"You look beautiful " moonbin said in eunwoo's ears .

Eunwoo blushed and said "you look handsome too"

The ceremony started.

"Do you ,Cha eunwoo ,take moonbi as your lawfully husband "

"I do " eunwoo said looking in moonbin's eyes

"Do you , moonbin , take cha eunwoo as your lawfully husband?"

"I do " moonbin said not breaking eye contact.

By the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and husband.  You may kiss the groom .

With that moonbin's pulled eunwoo by waist and kissed him softly .

This kiss was different it was with love and full of passion both could feel it .

Now they were Mr and Mrs moon .
People clapped and wished them luck and congratulated them .

But they missed that there were two eyes which were watching them with full of hatred and angry .

Sorry for the late update .