12

After there love making session eunwoo was the first one to pass out and Moonbin chuckled at his adorable husband.He cleaned him up with a wet towel and took a shower. He made the older wear his sweatshirt and a boxer .
He also changed into some sweatpants and lied down with his adorable and beautiful husband.

"Good night princess ". He kissed his forehead and closed his eyes.

The next morning, both boys were cuddling Eunwoo nuzzles into Moonbin's neck his breath was ticking the younger which caused him to wake up .

Just as he open his eyes a beautiful view was seen . His beloved husband was sleeping with a cute pout formed on his lips , his silky smooth hair fallen on his forehead covering his eyes and his arms and legs tangled with the younger's body .

That was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen and wish to watch that every morning.

Moonbin brushes his hair and kisses the older's forehead.

"Good morning hubby". Eunwoo says shyly and with a morning voice .

"Good morning princess ". The younger reply with a raspy and deep morning voice .

"Let's wash up and eat our breakfast princess it's our last day here don't you want to go out and visit the few places with were left."

"Yes let's go ". Just when the older gets up he falls .

"Oh princess are you ok ". Moonbin  carry eunwoo bridal style .

"Oh sorry princess was I rough last night ".

"Hmm noo ".

"Then ".

"Shut up  now take me to the bathroom now ".

Moonbin chuckled and carry him to the bathroom . He helps the older to wash up and dress .

"Take this medicine princess you will feel better.".

"Thank you hubby ".

"Welcome love as it is ,it's my fault ". Moonbin says while running to get  ready himself.

The day was well spent they enjoy there dinner and took along of pictures and videos. They also brought a lot for stuff as the  younger bought every thing the older would see . Though eunwoo would say no .

The love they both shared was special they could feel it .

"Hubby let's go home I am really tired now we can enjoy some places tomorrow morning to as our flight is at night ." Eunwoo says while yawning as he was very sleepy.

"Ok princess let's go . As it is , I did not let you sleep last night ". Moonbin says in a teasing tone whispering the last line.

Eunwoo softy hits the younger's arms and looks away.

They reach home and sleep cuddle with each other.

It was 3am when suddenly moonbin's phone starts ringing .

The younger groans in annoyance and answers his phone .

"Hello".

"Binna , b-binna ".

"Mom what's wrong why are you crying mom is everything ok?". Moonbin gets up shocked as he hears his mom crying and sobbing non stop .

Eunwoo wakes up As he hears his husband's worried voice shouting .

"Hubby what's wrong "

"I don't no princess mom is constantly crying she is not saying anything."

"Binna your d-dad".

"Mom what happened to dad mom tell me WHATS WRONG MOM ?". Moonbin shouts as he feared .

"He is n-no more Binna they killed him son they killed him".

Moonbin drops the phone is shock he can't gather the information that his mom gave him .

His dad is no more .

"No no it's not possible ". Moonbin starts throwing things from his side table .Eunwoo wraps his arms around the younger and pulls him into a tight hug.

"Please calm down Binna"he whispers calming words and rocks him side to side .

After hours of calming and comforting words the younger comes back to his senses and his crying comes to an end .

"H-how can he leave me eunwoo
H-he left me eunwoo he is gone .
M-my father is gone ." Moonbin cry's .

Eunwoo starts tearing up as he can't see Moonbin in this state . He loved his father in-law  too . He was the most funny and caring person.

Eunwoo takes Moonbin towards there bed makes him lied down with him as eunwoo places Moonbin head on his chest stroking his hair and whispering calming and soothing words .

After few hours Moonbin falls asleep on his husband's arms . Eunwoo cry's kissing the younger and saying.

"I will never leave you Moonbin ,I love you so much hubby , I will always be by your side,I love you ".

With that he also falls asleep before informing there private jet that they will leave for Korea early in the morning.

Hope you like the chapter.
Please vote comment and enjoy 😉