9

Moonbin woke first and woke eunwoo as only 15mins was left to land.

Eunwoo was super excited.

"Oh my god it's so beautiful ". Eunwoo said with a adorable smile which melted moonbin's heart .

"Come on eunwoo let's go ". Moonbin said while helping eunwoo to get down from the jet and sat in the beautiful black Lamborghini.

Eunwoo words were like beautiful , amazing and wonderful. While looking outside the window. He was enjoying the beauty of the palace.
And moonbin was enjoying the beauty that was right beside him.

They reached the mansion which moonbin bought recently.

"Wow are we going to stay here ?".
Eunwoo said while his mouth was wide open .

"Obviously princess this is our house in Spain." Moonbin chuckles looking at the cute and adorable reaction of eunwoo.

"Our house oh my god is this our house it's beautiful ." Eunwoo said fully amazed not realising the pet name moonbin said .

"Now come on i am tried and sleepy". Moonbin said while yawning.

"Seriously you want to SLEEP now in SPAIN ". Eunwoo said while specially emphasising on the word sleep and spain. He wanted to explore Spain and eat different food enjoy but his husband wanted to sleep .

"Yes I want to sleep I love sleeping we can go out afterwards now come don't you want to see the house?". Moonbin said he was hell a tried .

"Fine ". Eunwoo said while the pout was visible .

After a quick nap (specially for moonbin as eunwoo was just searching famous place and restaurants on the Internet so that they can visit and explore Spain.)

They visited many new places on their first and second day .They still have more 5days though but eunwoo wanted to go to maximum place so that he don't miss any in the end.

In these past 2 days things changed between moonbin and eunwoo they were not awkward among themselves.They would talk laugh and moonbin would keep teasing eunwoo time to time in which he would get an adorable blushing eunwoo in return.

Now they were finally back after an exhausting day . It was 10pm at night . They were drop died tried so they decided to sleep as they had there dinner out.

"I am so sleepy ".eunwoo said while yawning .

"Me too come let's sleep". Moonbin said equally sleepy.

Eunwoo hummed and they crawled to in bed .

"Can we cuddle ". Eunwoo said nervously he himself didn't why he asked that .

"Ya sure princess come here ". Moonbin said .

They both cuddled and fell asleep.

Maybe this was the first step to fall for each other .

The next morning moonbin felt a weight on his body and a slight movement which led him to open his eyes wide .

Eunwoo was somehow on top of him and nuzzled his head into the crook of moonbin's neck and his arms wrapped around his waist as well.

Moonbin was not use to these thing but somehow felt good and and loved the warmth from his husband.

Moonbin's train of thoughts were interrupted by eunwoo's sorry.

"Oh I am so sorry ! I'll get up right away." Eunwoo said while blushing nervously.

Just as he was getting up he was pulled back and eunwoo's face hit moonbin's chest .He was a blushing mess.

Both didn't exchange words just were enjoying the warmth . While there arms tangled together.

After a good half an hour of cuddle session they decided to go out and eat breakfast .

After have there breakfast they decided to go to Seville Cathedral and Alcazar and The Prado and Paseo del Artes, Madrid .

As eunwoo wanted to go to The Prado and Paseo del Artes, Madrid first .so they did .

They were amazing by the place and took loads of pictures

They were amazing by the place and took loads of pictures. The couple enjoyed , mainly eunwoo enjoyed and moonbin was happy that his husband was enjoying .

The couple decided to eat there lunch as it was past 3pm .

"Would you like to eat eunwoo~ya?". Moonbin said as he could see as how his husband's energy went down.

"Yes please I am so hungry ". Eunwoo said with the adorable puppy eye which non one can resist.

"Come on let's eat." Moonbin chuckled at this husband's behaviour and decided to go to the nearest restaurant.

The couple were enjoying there meal.

Just then a girl appeared from eunwoo's behind.

"Baby why are you not answering my calls ? I heard you went to Spain so I thought I'll give you a
surprise." The girls says while hugging moonbin, which shocked eunwoo and was in the urge in tearing up.

Who is this girls ? What do you think will happen to the growing relationship of eunwoo and moonbin ?

Please vote and comment and continue giving love to his book .

Love you guys .and love astro