6

Next day everyone was happy for the mijin couple they were happy that they were getting married and rocky and sanha were also now a couple the day jinjin said the group about this plan rocky decided to confess his feelings for sanha and sanha happily excepted it .

"Hi princess " moonbin hugged him from behind and said in eunwoo's ear in his deep voice which send shivers to his spine .

"Can y-you s-top calling me that"eunwoo said stuttering and blushing at the nickname.

Eunwoo wiggles from his grip and running hiding his blush and his racing heartbeat .

"I'll make you fall in love with me princess because you are mine " moonbin said with a smile and a smirk on his face .

Months have passed and it's finally there graduation day everyone was there moonbin ,eunwoo , mj , jinjin we're graduating today they were in there blank graduation dress and with graduation cap there parents were very happy for there kids.

"Thank you so much for everything jinjin and mj you guys redid your collage  for our sons to protect them now you guys are free and a happy married couple I am so grateful and happy for you guys". Mr cha and mr moon thanked them with a smile .

"No no sir the pleasure is our guys they are our best friends sir we can do anything for our friends." Mj said while jinjin smiled

"Now you guys can go for your honeymoon take these tickets of Paris hope you enjoy it ".

"OMG sir no need on that jinjin said nervously smiling.mj was a blushing mess .

They expect it and everyone was happy .The ceremony went well and moonbin was happy that now he can finally marry his princess.

"Hyungs now you all are going we still have 1year more what are we gonna do without you guys." Sanha said sadly pouting and few tears running down his cheeks .

"Oh my baby don't cry you have your boyfriend now you can make out and not worry about us waiting for you ". Eunwoo said smile and laughing which make sanha look red like a tomato.

"Hyung~~ stop it ".

"Ok ok I am sorry but you can meet Mj hyung and me anytime just one call and we will be there Ok don't worry and study hard and don't make out to much ". Eunwoo said laughing.

"Ok ok I am going to rocky is waiting for me bye ". Sanha said while hugging him and running to his boyfriend.

"Hi princess " moonbin hugging him from behind. Eunwoo was nervous he could feel moonbin's breath on his neck .

"Nothing and how many time I have told you not to call me that I am a boy not a girl to be called a princess ok now let me go people are watching us."

"So let them watch I am hugging my future wife ".moonbin said he smacked eunwoo ass. Eunwoo flicks and wiggle from his grip

"S-Shut U-up " eunwoo said running to mj and jinjin .

"What happened eunwoo~ya why are you red like a tomato did moonbin tease you again ". Mj said while laughing

"Now please not you also hyung " eunwoo said hiding his face in his palm.

Eunwoo saw the ticket of Paris in jinjin's pocket as it was half out.

"Oh now my lovely hyungs are going for there honeymoon " . Eunwoo said in a teasing way .mj blushed.

"Be careful jinjin hyung be gentle on our Mj hyung ". Eunwoo said an run off

"YA YOU BRAT" Mj shouted and blushed. Jinjin laughed and said in sexy way .

"No way on earth I'll be gentle love".

"Hyung~ ". Said hitting his arms and. blushing harder.

Sorry for the short update

Get ready for the wedding ,......

Please vote and comment . Should I continue this book?