11 (m)18+

18+

Please if uncomfortable you can skip this .
Guys so sorry for the late update that why I wrote a long smut chapter

It's was as if lips were puzzled pieces that were just for each other .

Moonbin's hand started roaming around the elders body and eunwoo rapped his arms around the younger's neck.

Moonbin pulled the older in his lap and started deepening the kiss by tilling his head side ways.

The kiss got heated as moonbin slide his hand under the older's shirt ,drawing patterns on his skin going up and down .

Moonbin's hand landed on the elders but giving it a squeeze which led to eunwoo releasing a lewd moan.

Moonbin took that chance to slip inside the elders mouth .He exploded each and every place in eunwoo's wet cavern.

The kiss was heated.

Teeth clashed together

Both tongues fought for dominance but moonbin was fast to dominate.

Hand roaming each other's body and moans of elder was heard .

The sound was moonbin's favourite noise .

Moonbin settles the older beneath him and hovers over him.

Eunwoo wraps his arms around the younger's neck as Moonbin begins lifting up his shirt . He kisses the older's lips as his hand roams freely under eunwoo's shirt

"Bin~na ". The older moaned .

Moonbin trails wet kissed down the olders neck and leaving dark red and purple love bites..

"Can I take your shirt of princess ".

"Yes please ".

Moonbin pulls eunwoo's shirt off and threw It .And started sucking onto his right nipple , the older tugging onto his hair. Moonbin swigs his tongue around his nipple and used his other hand to continue playing with the other bud .

"Ah..mhhhh". Eunwoo moaned while arched his back ,throwing his head back in pleasure.

"I-I want y-you ". Eunwoo panted
"Please ".

Moonbin kisses his forehead.

"You are so beautiful princess ".

Eunwoo pants slid down , sleeping around his ankles.moonbun stares at his boxers ,before leaning down and planting open mouth kisses all over his already hard dick.

"Fuck bin~na".. eunwoo tugged onto the younger's hair .eunwoo kicked his pants off his ankles and moonbin helped him spread olders legs .

Kissing up and down his thighs .

"Bin~na ...ahhhh mmmhh".

Moonbin kisses up and down his thighs. He started licking, sucking and created beautiful love bites all over his milky skin.

"Oh omg fuck ". Eunwoo panted .
This felt like heaven.

Moonbin marka closer and closer towards his crotch , he stopped as he reaches his clothed material.

"Ahhh mmmh ". Eunwoo was a moan mess .he pulled the younger closer by this thighs and slowly kissed his crotch. He moaned at the taste of eunwoo's precum , the vibrations sending shivers up the olders spine.

"Ahh mhhhh ". He kisses up and down his dick . The outline of his dick imprinted against the cloth . He smirked as eunwoo's tip of his dick peeked out of his boxers.