17

It's been a month after the incident.
Things have been more calm and peaceful now or maybe not .

"Please hubby let me work please it's to boring for me to stay home ". Eunwoo pleads Moonbin .

"Please princess not again ".

"Please hubby ". Eunwoo things of a  alternative idea and just in time he got an amazing idea which  always works.

"Hubby ~". Eunwoo goes and sits on his husband's lap and raps his hands around moonbin's neck .

"Princess what are you doing ". Moonbin says nervously.

"Hubby I promise I'll take care
Of my self I just want to do acting  it's my dream to become an actor hubby please ".

"Ok fine but please promise me to take good take of your self and I'll be sending 2 bodyguards and they will be always by your side during your shooting and I'll pick you up and drop you everyday ". Moonbin said serious and with a dominants in his voice .

- [ ] "Thank you so much hubby I love you ". Eunwoo started jumping happily. For which Moonbin stops holding his hips in place .

"Princess don't jump ". Moonbin said while growning .

"Heheh sorry ". Eunwoo said while jumping off his husbands lap and was preparing for his audition.

"My silly princess ".  Moonbin chuckled and took out his phone to call his bodyguard and telling them to guard his husband during his work.

"Hello I need my best two bodyguards guarding my husband when he is out for work ".

"Yes sir ".

"Hubby I have an audition tomorrow I hope I can make it ." Eunwoo said while hugging his husband.

"I am sure you will princess ". Moonbin replied while kissing eunwoo's forehead.

"Now come on let's have dinner and sleep you have to wake up early tomorrow ". Moonbin said while setting the table.

The next morning eunwoo work up early and started preparing breakfast for his husband and for himself.

"Oh god my silly husband is still sleeping ". Eunwoo said while going up to his and Moonbin's shared bedroom.

"Hubby it's time to wake up you will hey late for work hubby ". Eunwoo started shaking Moonbin. He is definitely a heavy sleeper.

"I am up princess ". Moonbin said while his eyes where still closed.

"Hubby you have to open your beautiful eyes to wake up ". Eunwoo whined.

"Ok ok look I opened my eyes happy ".

"Yes now please get freshen up and get ready for your office."

"Ok but my good morning kisses ". Moonbin pouts .

"Here". Eunwoo gave a long kiss to his husband and pushed him towards the bathroom.

"Oh god this is the most difficult task ". Eunwoo mumbles while going and setting the table .

The break was as usual sweet , feeding small bites and small kisses exchanged.

"Ok princess here these two bodyguards will always be with you ok ". Moonbin introduces the two bodyguards to eunwoo.

"Thank you hubby ".

"And you two you better  takecare if my husband ok ".

"Yes sir ".

"Ok now can I go hubby I'll be late for my audition ".

"Oh yes I am sorry good luck princess and love you and please take care ". Moonbin have a kiss

"Thank you hubby and I love you to and I'll take care of myself don't worry ".

With that they went there own way

"Sir we are hear ". The bodyguard informed.

"Thank you ". Eunwoo left for his audition he was so excited and happy , hope he gets the part.

"Hello princess ".

"Hello hubby ".

"how was your audition, is it done? I am on my way to pick you up ok?".

"I am done hubby I'll be waiting for you ".

Just in few minutes  Moonbin arrives .

"Hope in princess ".

"How was your audition princess ".

"It went well hubby I just so tired and sleepy ".

"Oh my baby take a nap I'll wake you up when we reach home ok princess ".

"Thank you hubby ". With that eunwoo closed his eyes and just went into his sweet dreamland.

Moonbin chuckled and cared eunwoo's thigh.

They reached home and as the most loving husband moonbin is he prepared dinner for both of them.

It was 10pm they the couple were getting ready to sleep and when the couple crawled on the bed . There was  sound from eunwoo's phone indicating that he got a message.

Sorry for the late update guys .

Thank you for your support and  encouragement.please continue doing it .

Please vote comment .