13

The couple is currently on there private jet .

"Hubby please talk to me tell me what's going on your mind ? After you woke up you did not say anything not talk to me ... hubby ?". Eunwoo  was constantly trying to talk to moonbin he was worried as to why his husband hasn't said a word since he woke up .

But he failed again as moonbin just kept his eyes closed without replying anything again .

Just as they reached home they met with a crying Mrs moon and there gang members with Mr and Mrs cha .

With a lifeless body of Mr Moon.he was shot directly on his heart.

"Son ". Mrs moon hugged his son crying miserably.

Moonbin hugged her back still looking at his father's lifeless body.

He reached to his father hugged him and starts crying like a baby .he cried for hours and everyone decided to not to disturb him but eunwoo was still standing and crying his eyes out .

He goes to his husband and hugs him both cry at the heartbreaking feeling.

"Son you have to look after your fathers work and the gang you're the next leader and the ceo of The Moon's company." Moonbin's mom announces the news .

Few months has passed after the heartbreaking incident.

"Hubby come the dinner is ready ". Eunwoo enters moonbin's office room which was at home too . It now happened at a daily basis. Moonbin would work all day at his company and then when he come home he would kiss his husband and would go to his  home office which was related to his  mafia gang.

"I am not done with my work princess give me 1 hour and I'll be there . You start eating love ." Moonbin says still eyes on his paper  .

"No hubby please come I made your favourite food today ".

"Ok ok please don't show me that pout of yours you know that how much  it turns me on ". Moonbin says while smirking. But it was also his weakness that he can't make the older sad he loves him too much to do that .

With that they both ate there dinner while the older occasionally feeds the younger now and then and have there lovely moments.

"Ok now you can go hubby get changed and do your left over work before I am done you know I hate sleeping alone ". Eunwoo kind of orders

"Ok princess I'll be done soon". with that he kissed his husband one and goes to his office room.

The night was spend cuddling and small kisses.

"Hubby wake up ". Eunwoo kissed his husband all over his face .  Ya that was the only way he would wake up .

"Hmmm please just 2mins more princess " Moonbin whines

"Come on hubby if you wake up then maybe you can have me for dessert at night." Eunwoo whispers and kisses his left cheek.

With that moonbin's eyes shot up and woke up that very min.

"Really princess you will let daddy fuck you ". Moonbin smirks and was super excited for it . It has been months they had made love .

"I said maybe hubby if you don't get ready now  you know I can also cancel this offer".

"No no I'll get ready but you just prepare you pretty little ass for tonight ".

"Whatever now I am going to make breakfast you have 30mins to get ready hubby your time starts now ".

With that moonbin runs towards the bathroom.

Eunwoo chuckled at his husband's cuteness and was kind of worried for his cute ass as his husband said .

Eunwoo was preparing there breakfast . When sudden a pair of arms snaked to his waist. And he very well knew whose hands are these .

"Hubby I am making breakfast."

"I know but what to do, you look so beautiful ". Moonbin whispers while kissing his jaw down is neck.

"Hubby ~ ".
"Ok come on go to the dinner table the breakfast is ready  ". Eunwoo said while wiggling from moonbin's grip.

Moonbin gives up and goes to sit on the dinner table. The breakfast  was full of teasing and feeding small bits  to each other . 

There small family was full of happiness and joy but do you think it will last forever.?