3

Moon family were the first one to arrive at the expensive restaurant and were waiting for Cha family .

After few minutes cha family arrived and where walking towards the moon family and Eunwoo was very nervous he was only thinking about about the boy who is going to be his husband his thoughts were interrupted when is Mr Moon's voice

"Hello kid how are you I have heard a lot about you son !! Your father talks about to so much !" Mr Moon said with a happy voice he was happy that his son choose such a beautiful and sweet boy as his life partner.

"Hello sir I too have heard a lot about you nice to meet you " just as he said these words his eyes landed on the most rude and bossy boy who was non other then Moonbin he was shocked his breath hitched his thinking capacity was nil he was brought back to his senses when his father introduced moonbin as his future husband and he saw a smirk on moonbin's lips . That's when he realised that he is in a deep shit .

He decided to talk to his parents about it after they reach home he told himself that he will not embarrass his parents now in the dinner table .

Eunwoo was nervous in front of moonbin who was constantly looking at him with a smirk .

After the dinner which was farely good as he loved Mr and Mrs Moon as they were the most sweet and amazing people but the only problem was MOONBIN .

After 30min cha family reached home and just as they reacted the living room he decided to talk to his parents.

"Mom dad I wanted to talk to you about this marriage " eunwoo said nervously

"Yes son " there was a tensed atmosphere .

"Mom dad is moonbin the one I'll be getting married to ?" He asked to confirm.

"Yes son trust me he is a very good boy and is perfect life partner for you please son just listen to me " Mr Cha pleaded.

"But dad this marriage that also all of a sudden???!" I don't want to marry him dad " eunwoo said while tears in his eyes

Son please you know I am a mafia we have a lot of rivals I can't protect you all the time son please I am getting old now I can't afford to lose you son please ".

Flashback

2mouths ago

Eunwoo was shopping in mall with Mj and sanha for his birthday. When eunwoo was in the parking lot he was kidnapped by Mr Cha's old rival Jackson he wanted revenge because Mr cha killed his men while a task .

Thought his father managed to find eunwoo within some hours and bring him back home safely but from that day his father was very devastated with the event and decided to fine an suitable man for him who can protect him .

After listening to his father eunwoo had no other choice but to except this marriage for his parents and there happiness.

The next morning he lazily woke up and got ready for college. He meet his friends and was debating whether to tell his friends about his marriage with Moonbin !. After giving it a lot of thought he decided to tell them as there are his friends and they have the right to know .

"Mj hyung and Sanha I want to tell you guys something but I don't know how to bring that up !" Eunwoo said with a nervous smile

"What is it eunwoo-ya tell me you have been quite the hole time and you look quite nervous to is everything alright?" Mj asked in a concern way as was worried for the younger.

"Yes hyung you look quite worried . Is something troubling you ?" sanha asked in a cute tone and a worried way.

"Actually guys my father fixed my marriage after my graduation " eunwoo said hesitantly worried about there reactions

"WHAT MARRIAGE? What are you talking about eunwoo??" Both shouted in union

"Hyung sanha please keep your voice low why are you guys shouting??!" Eunwoo said by shuing them
"and yes marriage and that also with Moonbin"

"WHAT WITH MOONBIN! "Both said shouting again but this time catching some students attention too

"Guys please for got say don't shout " eunwoo said palming his face

"Ok sorry sorry we will be quiet "
Both said calming themselves a bit

After telling the whole story there friends kind a understood the situation .

"But hyung seriously out of all people you are marrying that rude and spoiled brat moonbin hyung ?" Sanha said with a disbelief.

"I know sanha I have no choice I have to marry that rude man ." Eunwoo replied with a sigh

"You know that your father will always choose for your good right eunwoo- ya after that incident we were also very scared eunwoo and I am sure moonbin is not bad as he looks ." Mj said with worried expression.

"I know hyung that why i agreed to this marriage " eunwoo said with sighing for the fifth time in morning and a bit confused as to why was mj hyung so positive about moonbin but he strikeout this thought.

After this heavy decision they all went to there classes. And decided to meet at lunch in the cafeteria.

On the other hand moonbin was very happy that he will be with his chick his princess and decided to sit with eunwoo and his friends with jinjin and rocky .

"Meet you at lunch princess " moonbin mumbled to himself starting at eunwoo who
Was seated not so far way from him .

The cafeteria was full with people eunwoo Mj and sanha were talking and mj was as usual cracking joke which made eunwoo and sanha laugh all of a sudden three people came in front of there table and we're making space for themselves .Jinjin moonbin and rocky cane with there food in there hand and were seated opposite them eunwoo facing moonbin jinjin facing mj and sanha facing rocky .

There was a deep silence between them .

Why do you think mj is so positive about moonbin???!

How is the story till now ?