20

"I swear, this is the first and the last time I'll go our with him , I just agreed to this dinner because he was pissing me all day. And I just want to get over with it soon ." Eunwoo thought .

"It is best to not to tell Moonbin because I know how possessive he is , I'll just text him I'll be late today and come home on my own." With that he sends the message to Moonbin and was ready to go with suho .

As suho and eunwoo make their way to a famous restaurant nearby for dinner, eunwoo couldn't help but feel uncomfortable under the gaze of suho as he could sense him staring . With reservations already made by suho , they take their seats and order their respective dishes.

"I think we should take a photo before we start eating it's a joyous occasion after all ". Suho suggested.

"Sure ". Eunwoo replied putting a fake smile and just missing his husband he just wanted to cuddle and sleep in his arms.

As suho puts the photo on self timer eunwoo could sense suho slowly shifting closer to him with an arm in his shoulder, and an hand on his hand . Thinking it's just a friendly gensure he puts the felling of being uncomfortable behind and smiles.

After the dinner they bit there byes and eunwoo was finally happy going hole to his beloved hubby.

Eunwoo returning from dinner home late sees Moonbin to be already asleep . He quickly showers and gets in bed with him to catch up on sleep .

Next day

Eunwoo having another early shoot leaves home before Moonbin wakes up after doing the usual routine of making him breakfast. Although he couldn't shake of feeling if an incoming danger but chooses to ignore it as he enters the shooting set.

Moonbin woke up with an empty bed he signs as he does his morning routine. While eating his breakfast he signs again.

"I miss you so much princess, I miss the way you would feed me , the way you would giggle as I eat in a messy way and the small kisses you would give after every bite you feed me .I miss you so much princess."

Unknowingly a tear drop as he says these words he just wipes his tear and goes to his office.

Thoughtful the whole shoot eunwoo was so uncomfortable around suho as he kept touching him and eunwoo finally having enough decides to ask him to stop .

"Suho , this May sound like too much but I need you to stop touching me . I know I see you as a close friend but honestly I'm not comfortable with it ".

Suho just smirks to his plea and replies "Anything you say eunwoo ". As he reached out for his phone and without eunwoo's notice sends yesterday's and today's pictures which he took from yesterday's dinner and today while touching him to Moonbin.

What do you think will happen once Moonbin sees the pictures , will suho succeed in his plan or not .

Please vote and comment
And stay healthy and enjoy reading.