8

The newly wedded couple were congratulated by the guests.

The day went well. Now the couple's family we're having a dinner together.

"Moonbin please take care of my son he is very precious us ". Mr Cha said in the urge of cry.

"Sure sir I will ,I will protect him and treasure him .please don't worry sir". Moonbin said with a genuine smile .

Don't worry Cha he is our son too.I am sure moonbin will protect him . He is very brave .....trust me I have trained him after all". Mr moon said with wiping out fake tears.

Everyone laughed at the gesture of Mr moon .

"I know I know ". Mr cha said while laughing.

Everyone was enjoying there dinner while the table was full chatting and laughter .

But moonbin and eunwoo didn't exchange any words but had sweet gestures exchanged .

After the dinner eunwoo had to go to his new house. Moonbin and eunwoo's house .

After saying there byes to there parents . They headed towards there new house .

The drive was silent. It was an awkward silent thought nobody wanted to start the conversation. Just then moonbin said

"I know our wedding happened in a rush but please be comfortable with me . You know I am not that bad as a person." Moonbin said

"No no!! I know it's just give me some time i hope you understand,and I know you are not a bad guy ".eunwoo said while smiling.

"We are here ". Moonbin informed.

Just then eunwoo looked outside the window he was mesmerising by the house thought he was also rich but this house was way to beautiful.

Moonbin parked his car and they went inside . The interior was equally amazing .

"It's pretty late now lets
sleep and tomorrow we have to go so get ready by 8am ".

"Where are we going ?". Eunwoo said confused.

"We are going to Spain".Moonbin said

"Spain !!why ? All of a sudden?."

"It's actually our honeymoon so just get ready we will be going on a private jet ". Moonbin said while going towards the bedroom and eunwoo just followed like a lost puppy.

They sleep in the same bed but a bit far from each other. Both didn't complain thought as they both needed time to adjust to this new relationship.

Eunwoo was the first wake up the next morning he was kind of excited to to visit Spain .after all it was his dream to visit the place .

He tilted to his left and saw a cute moonbin sleeping peacefully with lips slightly apart .He looked adorable while sleeping so eunwoo decided to get ready first and then wake his husband up.

After half an hour eunwoo came out of the bathroom while drying his hair he started waking up his husband.

"Moonbin its 7:30 you have to wake up otherwise we will be late come on wake up ". Eunwoo started shaking moonbin's shoulder in an attempt to wake the sleeping boy up which he was successful in it .

"Ok I am up eunwoo you seem a lot more excited for our honeymoon then expected ".moonbin said while rubbing his eyes and a slight smirk on his face which made eunwoo blush.

"It's nothing like that it's just I wanted to visit Spain it's my dream so that why ". Eunwoo looked the otherwise to hide his blush .

With that moonbin chucked and went to the bathroom.

At sharp 8am they where seated in moonbin's private jet . Eunwoo was supper excited to visit Spain so he was constantly texting his friend about the trip.

"You can sleep, it will take more then 3 hours to reach Spain ."moonbin said when he noticed that eunwoo was yawning.

"Ok please wake me up when we reach ". Eunwoo said while rubbing his eyes and yawning before doing to his dreamland.

Moonbin slides eunwoo's head on his shoulder and just kept staring.After few minutes he also sleeps while smiling.

Sorry for the late update

Please vote and comment and keep reading .