2

Eunwoo never liked Moonbin because Moonbin always behaves rude to people and is always seen smoking with his two other friends Jinjin and Rocky thought the other two don't smoke so Eunwoo doesn't have a problem with them as they the opposite of Moonbin .

Moonbin and Eunwoo shared most of there class together and Eunwoo had to encounter him every day but still there was something about Moonbin about his personality that looked fake like he is not like he looks or behaves like .

After few more classes finally the lunch break started Eunwoo was happily jogging to the cafeteria to meet his friends who were waiting for him just as he was almost there he bumped on someone and the someone was non other that Moonbin who was with his two other friends jinjin and Rocky .

"Can't you look while you are walking or what running " Moonbin said with and annoying tone .

"It's ok Moonbin calm down what's with your attitude today " jinjin said with a concerted look .

Seriously hyung you are telling me to calm down can't you tell him to walk properly ".moonbin said he was boiling in anger

"I am sorry but can you not be so rude " eunwoo said kind of shocked as to how can he be so rude

"Excuse me is this the way to apologise mr whatever your name is " moonbin said in an arrogant way

"Excused you and my name is eunwoo so please can you shift a side so that I can go now " eunwoo said quiet irritated as he wanted to meet his friends.

With that eunwoo ran to cafeteria to meet his friends leaving an shocked moonbin .

"How dare this little chick talk to me like that " moonbin was boiling in anger .

Let it go Binna by the way u did your father tell you to come home early today " Jin Jin said

"I don't know hyung " moonbin said

"Come on hyungs I am really hungry now " rocky said as his stomach was growling.

With that they walked to the cafeteria. But still moonbin 's mind was constantly occupied with eunwoo he was not able to take him out of his mind eunwoo eyes were so starry and like a deep ocean and his voice was so calm and his beauty was enteral and....

Moonbin thought was interrupted by jinjin as he was asking as to why was he spaced out all of a sudden.

"Nothing hyung let's eat ".
Moonbin replied shaking his thoughts off .

On the other hand rocky was just staring at his cute crush sanha who was doing aeygo and showing his hyungs how cute he can be . Rocky was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realise that jinjin was calling him he was snapped out of his thoughts when jinjin slapped his arm .

"Ahh hyung what is it " rocky said while rubbing his arm.

"Yaa..... what dreamland where you in hah... ? And what were you watching so intensely ha??".
Jinjin said and turned his to the direction to where rocky's eyes where fixed just then he saw three boy where sitting across them and Rocky was watching sanha that's when he saw Mj and his breath hitched he was so cheerful and was constantly laughing and making his other friends laugh too with that a small smile was plastered on Jinjin's face .

"Nothing hyung "rocky said and started eating his food still eye on sanha with a small smile on his lips .

College ended and moonbin was on his way home as his father wanted to talk to him he was kind a nervous as he didn't know as to why all of a sudden his father wanted to talk to him .!

He stopped at a huge mansion ,parked his car and was on his way to the hall he was greeted with his father who had a huge smile formed on his lips .

"Come son have a seat your mom and me have to talk to you .
Come on honey our handsome son is here ". Mr moon said

"Coming honey " mrs moon said while coming and hugged her son and kissed her cheek . While sitting beside her husband .

"Son look this is cha eunwoo son of Mr and Mrs cha I want you to marry his he is a very kind and sweet boy I am sure you will like him we are having dinner with them please get ready. "Mr moon said while handling him a photo of eunwoo .

"But the decision is your son you know we will never force you to do anything ". Mrs moon said while a smile on her face

For moonbin it looked as if the time stopped looking at eunwoo his chicks photo he was mesmerising by his Beauty without any hesitation he said

"yes mom and dad I'll marry his as you wish " he smile to himself

His mom and dad looked at each other and was surprised with his behaviour and his father knew this behaviour it was love .

When eunwoo reached home he was greeted by his parents who were a bit nervous he was confused as to what happened to them so he walked towards them and sat beside them .

He asked " mom dad what happened is everything alright why are you guys so nervous?"

Actually son you know Mr moon right my childhood best friend ?"
Mr cha said

"Yes dad I have heard a lot about him from you he lookes very kind and sweet I want to meet him " eunwoo said while smiling .

"We will meet him , his wife and his son darling at dinner today
But son before that I wanted to tell you something " Mr moon said a bit nervous about the outcome though he knew is son will always happily expect his decisions but this was a big decision and it's about his son so he wants his happiness.

"Yes dad tell me what's it " eunwoo said excitedly

"Son you have to marry his son he is very good and kind hearted boy trust me he will always keep you happy but it's your decision in the end son. " mr moon said

Eunwoo was about taken back marriage to a stranger all of a sudden .He knew his parents will always choose the best and his parents have always sacrificed there happiness for him . With that thought he said yes .

"I will do dad if this is your happiness I will I love you two a lot mom and dad " eunwoo said hugging his parents with a smile and thought hope my future husband will be a kind and a sweet person.

With that he went to his room and got ready and dolled himself up for his future husband .

On the other hand moonbin was getting ready with a formal suit in which he was looking hot and thought that "I want to meet you my little chick ..meet to today at dinner princess ".

What to you think will happen when eunwoo get to know that his so called kind and sweet future husband is non other then Moonbin.!!!?