06

December 26th
Saturday
New York City

Dave
I woke up with Karin wrapped in my arms with her head laying on my chest. "Karin wake up" "why" she said snuggling up even more to me. I laughed a little cause she acting like Kairi. "Cause I have to get up and piss" "But i'm so comfortable" she said staying in the same spot. After a minute went by she opened her eyes and moved over so I could get up. I went to the bathroom and after I finshed I washed my hands then Karin walked in handing me a toothbrush. She stood in front of my 6'4 frame. We brushed our teeth then headed out the bathroom. "Did you want breakfast or you just heading out" Karin said "Naw it's cool I got to smoke before I eat" I said and she shook her head laughing "You and that weed" she said. I put my shirt , shoes and jacket on and grabbed my keys. I made my way to the door with Karin following behind me so she could lock the door. "You still throw the best kick backs" I said to her " You already know how I do" she said popping her fake collar. I kissed her plump lips then her forehead "Ight i'm out" I said then made my way to my whip. I drove to Millie crib and parked my car. I walked in the house and locked the door. I got me some sweats, socks and boxers and headed to the bathroom to shower.

Millie
The kids were still asleep when Dave came in they had a busy day yesterday. Dave walked in the kitchen where I was preparing to make breakfast. "So you just be out all night and come home when you feel like it" " Don't start that shit Millie for real I don't want to hear it. You tripping for what" he said. " You know what honestly i'm tired of the going back and forth. The breakups and the makeups it's tiring" I said truthfully. "We just need to go our separate ways and co parent we been broken up for a while now and I don't think we are coming back from that. So let's just worry bout the kids. We can still be friends but that's it no sex nun of that" he said and I agreed because this is draining we been doing this for years I mean don't get me wrong I still got love for him but we've fallen out of love now so it's time to let the ship sail.
_____________________
January 1st
New York City
12:00

Ky'asia

" Happy New Years Bitch"  Karin & I screamed too each other

" Happy New Years Bitch" Karin & I screamed too each other. "Now let's get this show on the road" I said to Karin and we headed out. It was time to party okay okay. We got in her car and headed to the club and met the guys there.

Karin

Once we got to the club all eyes were on us

Once we got to the club all eyes were on us. Ya never seen two fine ass best friends before. We went to the bar and took some shots before heading over to the guys. Everyone was here except Dave but he has a family so I guess he stayed in. But regardless of the fact I was going to start this year off with a banger.

___________________
Excuse any mistakes 😭
Happy New Years 🥳
Vote && Comment