17

Sunday, March 14th
New York City
*Excuse grammar mistakes*
*I changed Ky'asia's name to Kyla*
_______________________

Karin

It has been a a little over a week since Dave & I have spoken to each other I'm not really sure where that leaves us

It has been a a little over a week since Dave & I have spoken to each other I'm not really sure where that leaves us. Kyla and I were going out to have brunch to catch up since we've been so caught up with work. I grabbed my purse, phone and keys and made my way out the door. After locking my house door I made my way to my mercedes. I started the car up and no more parties remix played thru the speakers. "Pull up in that mhm mhm" I sung as I cruised the streets of New York. Once I pulled up to Ky crib I let her know I was outside . I decided to roll up while I waited on her cuz she was fixing her hair.

Kyla

I was making my way to the door when I heard Jay say "where you think you goin without givin me a kiss shorty you wildin this afternoon" "boy bye you leave without kissinh me but okay" I said walking over to him pecking his lips a few times which ...

I was making my way to the door when I heard Jay say "where you think you goin without givin me a kiss shorty you wildin this afternoon" "boy bye you leave without kissinh me but okay" I said walking over to him pecking his lips a few times which he turned into a make out session "mhm okay Jay" I said pulling a part. "Have fun and bring me sum back if you coming straight back home after if not don't worry bout it" he said " Okay I'll keep that in mind see you later I love you" "I love you too withcho fine ass"he said and with that I finally made it out the door. I locked the door and made my way to Rin car who was lighting her dutch. I opened the door and got in "Hey bestie" I greeted her "Hey Bestie" she said after exhaling. Up by cardi b played thru the speakers as we pulled off and made our way to Ihop. "Broke boys don't deserve no kitty I know that's right" Rin and I sung. "Here you wan hit this bestie" she asked. I'm not really a weed smoker I like hookah but I grabbed it and took a few hits before passing it back. 6 songs and a smoke session later we pulled up to ihop. We sprayed our self before going in. We didn't wan go in there smelling like that loud pack if you know what I mean.

Dave

Since Kairi's 5th Birthday was tuesday I took my girls and my baby moms out of town somewhere warm for her birthday since it's brick in New York

Since Kairi's 5th Birthday was tuesday I took my girls and my baby moms out of town somewhere warm for her birthday since it's brick in New York. I was chilling in the water with my girl's. "Look daddy" Kairi said as she was swimming around in the water. I watched her and then I swim over to her. After being in the water for a little while longer we headed to this air bnb I rented for our stay. After we all got dress we headed to get something to eat. Once we finshed eating we headed back to pack up and go back to New York.
_________________________

Short chapter sorry. It's just something to hold you guys until the next chapter since my chapter for Kairi birthday got deleted 😩.