29

Sunday, April 10th
Mexico 🇲🇽
*Excuse mistakes*
——————————————

Dave 💙

 A nigga was up and ready cause I don't have to do all that shit that the ladies got to do to get dress

A nigga was up and ready cause I don't have to do all that shit that the ladies got to do to get dress. I swear Karin ass take a whole day to get ready. It be worth tho she be looking so edible. My Shorty Harlem finest fr. But anyways I was in the kitchen smoking my weed and making me a fruit salad. "Yo let me hit that" Jay said referring to my dutch i passed it to him. "Waiting on Ky ass" I asked already knowing the answer. "Yeah her ass taking all day" he said sighing. "That's exactly why they best friends they perfect for each other" I said and he agreed. We chatted for a minute before he went somewhere else in the house. Then I seen Karin fine ass making her way to me.

Karin 🤍
It currently our last full day on our couple vacation in Mexico and we all decided we were going to enjoy it before it was back to our busy lives in New York. I was currently putting on my swimwear so we can do down to the water. Once I was ready I met Dave in the kitchen where he was eating fruit and you know me I went over there and ate some.
"Damn I can't eat nothing to myself that's why I didn't even come back upstairs cause I ain't wanna share" he said. "Well damn it like that now" I questioned. "Whatever man" he said. I ate the rest of his fruit then went to see if my bestie was ready cause I'm sure we were the last ones but that's okay because beauty takes time,

Kyla🦄
"Bestie" I heard Rin call out "bestie" I called back out sliding on my sandals. Once we both got in each other sight we both said "Beauty takes time" we laughed and made our way to our impatient boyfriends who were yelling hurry up. "Jason shut up" I said. "Don't rush me nigga" I heard Rin say we all walked down to the water. First Rin I got some cute drinks and sipped in chat. After we chit chat for a minute I went in the water the Jason and his happy ass was on his swing.

" you so annoying" I told him laughing "yea but you love this annoying mf okay" he said flipping me off

" you so annoying" I told him laughing "yea but you love this annoying mf okay" he said flipping me off. "yeah I do" I said.