30🔚

Tuesday July 5th
Los Angeles, California ⭐️
•Excuse All Mistakes•
___________________________
A Night To Remember ‼️

Karin 🤍
It was currently 6 in the morning when Dave and I reached lax. Once we got our luggage we headed to the car that was waiting outside for us. Soon as we got in the car we took off and headed to a breakfast spot. We went to blu jam cafe and called our order in so we can head to the hotel and get situated. Once we got our food we headed to The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey. Once we checked in we headed to our suite. Dave had a concert at Hollywood Club Crawl tonight which was 49 minutes from the hotel. I knew a few hours from now he would be leaving to rehearse.

Dave💙

I was just waking up from my nap and I looked down to see Rin sleeping so peacefully

I was just waking up from my nap and I looked down to see Rin sleeping so peacefully. I kissed her forehead then moved her over some so I can get out of bed. I headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower water so I can freshen up before I rehearse for the show tonight. Shortly after I was in and covered in water Rin got in. "You up lil mama" "yep you thought you could shower without me never" she said wrapping her arms around me. "Well since you in here might as well make it worth my while" I said in her ear. Her being the Scorpio she is she knew what time it was. I picked her and she put her legs around my neck and ate. She gripped my braids as my tongue went crazy in that wet shit and trust me it ain't the shower head. Next thing u know I had her bent over holding the wall beating in from the back. Picked her she wrapped her legs around my waist and I went dumb crazy in it. She covered my dick & I shot the club up.

Karin🤍

After my man left I ordered some room service

After my man left I ordered some room service. Once it arrived to the room I got it and set it up in the living room. I turned the tv on and watched Pvalley as I ate.  After I finished eating I went to the bathroom to get started on my hair. Once I finished my hair I did my makeup then got dress for the concert.