07

January 12th
Monday
New York City
* Excuse any
grammar mistakes *
———————————-
Karin

January 12th Monday New York City* Excuse anygrammar mistakes *———————————-Karin

It was currently 9 in the morning and I was with Ky at her photo shoot. My bestie came in and shut shit down my bitch was serving looks okay. "Alright that's a wrap" the photographer. After chatting it up a little we went her dressing room where she changed back into some regular clothes. "Best why would you do that" I asked "Do what" she asked confused " Stunt on em like that" I said and she laughed then thanked me. We headed out and made our way to our cars. " I'll hit you in a few I'm bout to go chill with Ella" "Okay" she said before hopping in her whip and I started mine and set my phone up in my phone holder in my car and sped off a little. I facetimed Ella and she answered on the third ring. "Hey bitch I haven't saw you in dumb long" she said "I know I miss you too bitch what you doing tho". "Nothing in the house with the fam doing my makeup" she said " Okay I'm coming thru that's cool with you" I asked while making a turn. " Yea you know you're always welcome plus I'm bored in the house bored in the house" she said singing the last part and I laughed. We said our goodbyes then I turned some music on.

Narrator p.o.v
Karin pulled up to Ella & Aboogie crib. She knocked on the door and shortly Ella answered the door with a velvet 2 piece on " Okay I see you serving looks" Karin told her.

" Thanks you look good too" Ella said walking thru the house "Mel"  Karin called out and Melody came running towards her & Karin picked her up and embraced her

" Thanks you look good too" Ella said walking thru the house "Mel" Karin called out and Melody came running towards her & Karin picked her up and embraced her. " Hey girly I missed you with your pretty self " she told her "I miss you too " Mel said smiling. After Karin talked to Melody she went and asked played with Baby A for while.

Later That Day .....

Dave