20

Saturday , April 10th
New York City
*Excuse any mistakes*
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Karin 🤍
I was currently out with Kyla on a bestie date. We decided to get our feet and nails done. We were sitting in the massage chairs with our feet soaking in water talking. " I was think-" I started getting cut off by my phone ringing in my purse. "Hold on" I said to Kyla grabbing my phone out my purse answering it. "Hello" I greeted to whoever was on the phone cause I didn't pay any attention to the caller I.d. "I wan take you out whatchu doing later" the voice that I missed so much said into the phone. "Nothing" I replied back "Ight see you at 6 not 6:30 so don't take all day Rin" he said "Boy bye it take time to look this fine" I said. " Naw it don't you look fine even when you first wake up" he said causing me to smile. "Mhm thank you" " You're welcome baby I'ma let you finish getting ya feet and nails done". "How you knew that I was getting my nails and feet done , you stalking me now" I said. "Naw I heard in your background long or short nail" he said " bye Dave" I said before hanging up. " Spill it" Ky said looking at me "he's taking me out at 6" "oouu okay let me do your hair" Ky said. "Bet" I said before sitting back and enjoying the foot massage I was receiving.

Kyla🦄

I was in Rin room doing her a install I've been getting better an better the more I practice

I was in Rin room doing her a install I've been getting better an better the more I practice. As I was wrapping her edges my phone rung. I answered the phone by tapping on my air pod. "You almost done" Jay said "yeah just  going to style her hair now" I said. "Ight whatchu want to eat" he asked "supreme pizza" I said "okay Ight ima let you finish her nappy ass hair I love you" he said " I love you too and Uhun don't do my bestie her hair is actually soft" I said "I know yo scrawny light bright ass ain't talking shit witcho lanky ass built like a damn straw" Rin said. I was in tears at this point " Glad you think it's funny I hope you laughing when you can't some of this I missed you dick" he said and I immediately stopped laughing and he hung up on me. "Damn best now I can't get no dick tonight" I sighed "well that makes two of us" she said. Once I finished her hair I left and headed home to my hubby.

Dave ♿️

It was 5:30 and I was making my way to Rin crib to pick her up

It was 5:30 and I was making my way to Rin crib to pick her up. I pulled up to her crib at exactly 5:45. I decided to roll up my eastcocannabis once I was finished rolling I lit the blunt and took a deep inhale. I got out the car and headed to her door with my blunt in my hand not giving a fuck who smell it. I knocked on her door and she opened the door looking good as ever. Fuck going out to eat when I got a full course meal in front of me. "You look like you want me to cancel our plans and take you to your room and lay this pipe down" I said eyeing her from head to toe again. She laughed and thanked me. I gave her the pink roses and walked in the house. She put her flowers in a vase of water. I relit my blunt and took a deep inhale. "Wan hit this" I said before passing the blunt to her. Once she got her purse phone and keys we left. She locked her door and we made way to the car I opened the passenger door for her and once she was settled in I closed the door and went to my side and hopped in. "This some gas" she said after she exhaled " Yea that's that eastcocannabis" I said to her "yea you did that" she said smiling. I cranked the car up and made way to Rh rooftop restaurant. "Where your phone" she asked catching me off guard "whatchu want my phone for" I asked looking at her. "Ain't nobody tryna go thru ya phone I just want to play some music" she said. "It caught me off guard thought you was finna be on ya crazy shit tryna see what a nigga been doing these past few weeks" I said. She turned her head snapped towards me so fast her neck could've broke. "What's that supposed to mean" she said looking at me. Once we reached the red light I looked over her "nothing" "oh well I had a one nightstand with a guy from the club" she shrugged her shoulders and lit the blunt. I wrapped my hand around her throat "Stop playing with me break or not that pussy mine and I wish a nigga would try some slick shit he gon be 6 feet under" once the light turned green I let go of her neck and pulled off. "Stop you know I like that" she said passing the blunt to me. "Crazy ass" I said I pulled my phone out unlocked it and shuffled my music on Apple Music.

Karin 🤍

"So how's everything been going" I asked Dave as we sat across from each other

"So how's everything been going" I asked Dave as we sat across from each other. "Everything is going good eastcocannabis is up and going I been in the studio working on new music. What's been going on with my boss lady" he said causing me to blush at his last statement. "The usual promoting people brands and photos hoots" I said. I took a bite out of my burger " Boss lady making boss moves" he said " I guess" I said. "What's really been going on in our time a part from each other" he said. I sighed "I've been doing a lot of thinking about us and myself. I've moved on from the past because if you were going to leave me you would have after I aborted the baby and I'm so sorry for that. So much has happened in such little time I was moving so fast in this relationship and putting so much pressure on you. From here on out I'm just going to let things fall into place instead of rushing things. I know sometimes I do the most and accuse you of things I apologize about that. A relationship is all about trust, loyalty and communication" I said. "I know sometimes I make you feel like your not enough for me but your more than enough. Over these past 2 weeks I've been doing some thinking and I promise to make more time for you and be the best man I can be to you. I love you Karin for real and I'm sorry that it took me all this time to realize that I do. I'm not that same boy from the projects I'm a grown ass man that do grown man shit" he said. " I love you too" I said. After a half an hour hour we left and went the high bridge. We parked and walked over the Harlem river holding hands and talking.

_______________________
Shoutout to miracle for the idea I'm not quite sure if that's what you was looking for but I tried.
Vote & comment❤️
Mirakle❤️