04

Friday
November 13th
New York City

Dave
"Well who has my son in a good mood this morning" my mom said. "Just had a good time with the guys, Ky'asia and Karin" I said and she smiled. "Hmm I see Miss Karin has you in a good mood" she said fixing my plate. "Ma it was just us having a good time" I said. She handed me my plate and I wasted no time. "Boy slow down the food ain't going nowhere" she said laughing. "Now ma you know ya food be bussin'". "Yeah, yeah take my grand-babies these plates" she said handing me Millie and Kairi plates. I left and headed over to Millie crib I knocked then let myself in. "Daddy" Kairi yelled running to me "slow down" Millie said walking over. I picked my little princess up and gave her small kisses on her cheek. "Hey baby moms" I said embracing her in a hug then lifting up her shirt and giving her stomach small pecks. "Hey babydad" she said laughing and taking the food and went into the kitchen.

Ky'asia

"You finesse every time" I said to my hairstylist Mia

"You finesse every time" I said to my hairstylist Mia. I paid her and gave her a tip then left. I got in my car and drove to Dunkin to get me 2 croissant sandwiches. After that I headed home. " Honey i'm home" I yelled "you play to much" Jay said coming out the kitchen with a water.  I took my jacket off and sat my keys and purse on the table. "Damn bae them braids look good on you" he said looking at me . "I like money and hair to my ass" I said  twerking and flipping my hair. I grabbed my food and sat on his lap. " Here" I said handing him a sandwich . We ate and watched TV it's just something about spending quality with my man that I love. I moved from Huston Texas to New York to be closer to him. He's either on tour, at the studio, club, with the guys or a concert. "I just want to be under you all the time" I said looking up at him "I know ma" he said before wrapping his arms around me and kissing me. I feel so safe and secure in his arms. "I got your front" I said " and I got your back" he said.

Dave

I was chilling at the studio with Nas and Trey smoking and writing to some beats

I was chilling at the studio with Nas and Trey smoking and writing to some beats. After chilling with them for a few hours I hit Karin to come to the studio so we chat one on one. Years back Rin and I was close even tho shorty a few years younger than me but our mothers were good friends. We grew up in the projects shit she was bagging and weighing weed in the projects. Our parents still don't know to this day I was beating her walls done. She texted saying she was outside so I made my way to her. Shorty a jawn, she be looking so good every time I see her. "Rin" I said greeting her then we headed to the back to my studio session. "Hey" she said before taking a seat across from me. " So your working on new music" she asked " yeah just vibin to the beats writing rhymes you know how I do". "You know I never got the chance to say how proud I am of you, like my Davey doing it big now I remember back when you used freestyle for me" she said smiling. "Yea I remember and you used to try to battle me" I said laughing. "You know I thought about you from time to time I would call ma and mama Dream" I said looking up at here.

Karin Jinsui

"You thought about me but never reached out to me Dave

"You thought about me but never reached out to me Dave. You were my backbone and I was your front-bone and you left me high and dry. Never even said bye you knew exactly how I felt about you. After you hit everything between us was different. You got more and more distance but I ignored it because I loved you so much Dave and I thought to myself he would never leave me but that's exactly what you did. Ever since you left I asked myself day and night what did I do wrong" I said letting the tears fall down. All that built up pain i've been holding in for years I finally let it out. He got up from his seat and pulled me into his arms. "I'm so sorry ma I never meant to hurt you I was being selfish" he said and I just continued to cry.
*****************
Excuse Any Grammer Mistakes
Don't forget to vote & comment☺️